no clue what to call this...

((Im brain dead for ideas yet I'm forcing myself to post this cuz I know you wanna read and stuff :/ sorry if its bad and stuff

It was afternoon when lance woke up to Keith laying in him. "Baby... baby you have to get off me, I have to pee" lance groaned as he tried to push the omega off him. "Nuuu... your comfy don't gooo" Keith whined like a little kitten, making lance chuckle. "But I have to pee. Can you move?" "Only if you start a bath, I feel disgusting" "Alright." Lance smiled when Keith got off him and cuddled a pillow. "Make the water hot, OOO I want bubbles!" Keith purred happily as he looked up at the blue paliden.

Lance walked to the bathroom and after he used the toilet, washing his hands of course. He turned on the bath, adding bubbles while humming. When it bath was filled he went over and picked Keith up bridal style and carried him to the bathroom. "Laaance I can walk!" Keith whine only getting a chuckle from lance. "Who knew you're not emo when your sex crazed" he laughed. Earning a smack from the omega.

For about an hour they relaxed in the bath while the rest of the team talked about what to do, war and keiths heat.

((I think this is the worst chapter yet... I just don't have any ideas yet I need to upload something. Sorry again if you cringed :/ uh bye?