bath pleasure

((Sorry for the late update, I was grounded from everything and i couldn't update at all. But I'm back now and ready for some detailed smut! ^^

As lance and Keith were relaxing in the bath another wave of urges hit Keith like a truck. He became a panting, horny mess as he whimpered for lance. "Awe, is my kitty horny Again?" Lance chuckled deeply as he teasingly trailed his finger down the omegas chest, gently going over his left nipple. "S-shut up..." Keith whined, subconsciously grinding against lances hips. "Mmm~ why don't you make m-" lance started to say when Keith smashed his lips roughly against lances soft lips. The kiss was long and passionate as the two males grinded against each other, the bath water making small waves.

Lance pulled away from the kiss to start marking up his omegas neck, making Keith moan and purr. "F-fuck me... fuck me hard!" Keith begged as he bit lances sweet spot. Lance only moaned out sweetly, not doing as Keith asked but instead slowly starting to jerk him off. He wanted to tease the red paliden... "l-lance please... Lance don't tease. I need something in me!" Keith moaned into lances ear, causing the blue paliden to smirk. "What about my fingers?" "No, I need your dick NOW" keith snapped, only getting interrupted by a finger pushing into his wet, throbbing hole. "I'm your alpha, I will call the shots here mister." Lance said in a deep, sexy tone making keith moan and relax on top of lance. Letting him do as he pleased.

As lance slowly thrusted his finger deep inside keiths entrance, he was kissing, biting and marking up the moaning mess of an omegas neck. He added a 2 and 3 finger while curling them, hitting keiths prostate dead on making the male scream out lances name in pure pleasure as he arched his back. "OoOo~ did I find your special spot kitten?~" Lance smirked as his licked his lips, curling his fingers against the mussle again. "LAAAANCCE!!" Keith moaned out as he came hard and fast, riding his orgasm out on his alphas fingers. "Mmm~ good boy, riding my fingers like a champ~ your a good omega~" lamce cooed into keiths ear while scratching behind keiths cat like ears.

"I love you..." Keith purred with a yawn as he nuzzled lance close. "I love you too Keith, get some rest... you deserve it" lance smiled before picking him up and getting out of the now cum infested water. He cleaned and dried the sleeping omega up before placing Keith in bed, tucking him in.

He then got dressed into clean clothes and quitely left the room to meet up with the rest of the team. A happy, loving smile plastered on his face...