battling in the Heat

(( sorry I've havent been updating. I have school and I'm trying to get a car as well as find a job. Life's been busy but don't worry, I feel like I need to post something to make up for my long absence. Hope you like it so far! ))

(( update! This chapter is complete. And I'll update a new chapter soon (I hope ^^') ))

Just as the team landed on the planet Keith started to feel... weird. Horny wasn't the correct word but he couldn't stop thinking about sex. He couldn't concentrate on the mission and he had to look away from lance's ass a few time. 'What's wrong with me??' He thought to himself. "Dude, focus! You almost ran into a tree" lance warned as he pulled Keith towards him. "Huh? O-Oh sorry..." he apologized and shook his head to clear his thoughts. "Its fine... just pay attention"

Just then a loud noise came from straight in front of them. Keith jumped with a scared meow as he hid behind lance, "protect me alpha!" He yelped with a whimper. "Alpha?" Lance asked with a confused look on his face. "Dude... are you ok?" Hunk asked worryingly as he walked over to them. "Huh? Umm y-ya" Keith said, clearing his throat and standing up straight. They continued on, towards where the noise came from. "Alright team, stay alert and ready to fight... we don't know what's ahead." Shiro commanded.

Just as the rest if tge team oushrd through some brushes, the strange feeling free stronger but soon morphed into a need to protect. Keith grabbed lances arm and pulled him back. "You can't go...-" "what the hell is wrong with you? Let me go" lance yelped as he was pulled back. "Lance! Listen to me if you go through those bushes you might get hurt" Keith hissed in worry. "What? Keith your imagining things. I'm fine and I'll be fine, you need to calm down dude." Lance huffed as he pulled his arm out of keiths grip and walked on.

"What the quiznak is that!" Hunk yelped in fear as they spotted a large wolf like creature with green trees growing out of its back. It's eyes were as black as the night sky yet his body was as green as the forest floor they were in. It howled as all 5 palidens stared in shock. "It's huge!" Pidge said as she activated her Bayard. "That's what she said" Keith snickered to himself as he activated his Bayard and got into a fighting stance. "Holly crow Keith just made a joke-" lance thought to himself as he got ready to fight.

The wolf like creature growled as it started to charge at them with wide eyes of fire. "GO TEAM!" Shiro yelled as they all started to fight the alien. "To your left!" Hunk yelped to lance, "thanks buddy! Keith to your right!" "Eep! thanks alp- uh.. lance!" Keith responded as he jumped out of the way of the huge tail coming his way. Soon the wolf was defeated and they had a chance to relax before 4 females came running to them. "Help!! Help!" They all screamed with tearful eyes. "Huh? What's is it? What's going on?" Shiro said as he walked over to them, the rest of the team following. "The galra! T-theyre attacking our homes!" One female cried. "Ok ok, well help you. What's your names?" As shiro asked that Keith noticed lance checking them out. It set a blaze inside him for some reason... was it jealousy? No... it can't be... can it?

"Our names are..." they started to say when a loud boom could be heard from where they were coming from.