moving a little fast, aren't we?

((Warning smut! Also its like midnight so sorry if its bad ^^

In the middle of the night Keith was woken up in a horny, fuckable state. He purred as he started to kiss lance's neck, where the alpha scent glands would be. Keith knew this was wrong to do to a sleeping unconsinsual living being, but he just needed the blue paliden one way or another. He was about to take lances shirt off when all of a sudden he was pushed back, a confused face looking at the omega. "L-lance... you're awake..." "Umm ya, the hell do you think youre doing Keith?" Lance yelped, making Keith whimper before answering. "U-umm... lance I need you, please be my alpha... pweeaassee" Keith started to beg as he teared up, lances heart could be heard exploding from miles away. "Why didn't you wake me up first?" The now turned on blue paliden asked. "Wait- That's your problem with this?! I was basically almost raping you and THAT is the only question you ask, is why didn't I wake you up first?!" Keith yelped as he sat up. "Keith, baby, your in heat. Sometimes you can't control what you do. I told you I'd protect you, didn't I? So I'm already your alpha... you don't have to ask to kiss me" lance answered with a kind smile before pulling his omega into a loving and gentle kiss.

This sent a warm feeling through out keiths body as he purred loudly, kissing back as his tail wrapped around lances leg. It soon got to the point where it was getting pretty heated as lance had pinned Keith down onto the bed, sucking on the omegas tounge. Lance felt all over keiths body until his hand slid past keiths tail, making the red paliden arch his back and scream in pleasure as he came fast and hard. "Oh boy is your tail THAT sensitive?" Lance chuckled as Keith whimpered a moan for an answer. Lance smirked as he tore off both of their clothing before touching the base of keiths tail again, making Keith moan out lances name. Lance was going to love this~

Lance kissed Keith on the neck, unknowingly hitting his omega scent glands right away and marking him. By this time Keith was a moaning and begging mess as lance hasn't stopped messing with keiths tail yet. "O-oh alpha please!! Mmm-ahh~ i-i need you in me! Cum inside of me lance!!" Keith screamed, turning lance on more before he just thrusted in, not prepping him since omegas selflubacate. Both of the males moaned as lance fucked Keith HARD. It got so loud that shiro had to run into pidges room and cover her ears as the green paliden tried not to laugh.

About 4 hours later keith had came 6 times and lance 4 times inside the omega. (without a condom, mind you) they were now cuddled up together while Keith purred happily as he nuzzled lance close, lance petting his ears with a smile. "You're mine lance" Keith purred, marking him lazily as lance hummed in agreement. "Get some sleep kitten"

And with that the two mates fell asleep in each others arms happily.

"Aren't they moving a little fast...?" Hunk asked worryingly as he made the team breakfast. "Keith's been in heat without an alpha or a release for about a week... but I do agree, they are moving a little too fast." Allura said as shiro, pidge and coran nodded.