going into hiding

As lance entered the room allura had just finished talking about landing on a near bi planet to hide until keiths heat past. "Even if its a little dangerous to be sitting like ducks i have to agree with allura. Hiding and waiting for keiths heat to pass." Shiro added with a small nod. "What are you guys talking about?" Lance asked, making everybody look at him. "We're going into hiding until keith is fine" pidge summarized with a shrug. "Oh alright. When will we be at the planet?" Lance asked, "in about 2 hours" hunk said as he handed him some food goo. "Also i made this, it has the flavor of watermelon. I thought keith would like it" "thanks buddy, I'll bring it to him. Update me if anything is going on. I have an omega to take care of" lance smiled before walking away.  The rest of the team going back to talking about the plan to hide.

"Baby, wakey wakey. I have food" lance whispered as he gwbtly shock keith awake. "Hmm... lance" keith purred as he woke up. "Hon, you should eat" lance chuckled as he handed the sleepy omega his food. As keith ate happily lance sat next to him. "So the team decided to go into hiding until youre ok. We'll be at the planet we're hiding at in about 2 earth hours." Lance said as keith only nodded before almost choking on his foos, "what?! Lance i can still fight! We dont need to hide!" He snapped, making lance frown. "But you cant... youre mind is foggy and i dont want you to die if you try to fight" "SO WHAT?! I WANT TO FIGHT! WE HAVE TO FIND LOTOR AND KILL HIM!" Keith snapped loudly. "Keith dont make me use the voice..." lance warned as keith continued to throw a fit. "Ugh... im sorry, SHUT UP OMEGA!" Lance snapped as he used the alpha voice that the 4 females taught him. Which made keith stop talking and coware into himself.  "Im sorry keith but you were spiralling out of control. Hiding is the best plan right now" lance frowned as he hugged keith. The omega whimpering with a small nod.