clingy omega

(( Hey, I feel like shit so if this chapter is bad then I'm sorry in advance. ^^' also here is some advice for you guys, get proper sleep every night and if you don't then your body will fuck up and you will get sick. Take care of your amazing body, it takes care of you so pay it back. Now lets get on with the story!~

Keith looked at lance before purring happily and nuzzling lances neck where an alphas scent glands would be. "Lance get Keith to the castle, the rest of us will finish the mission." Shiro finally said as he wiped the blood off his face then went to help a terrified pidge clean up. All lance did was nod before picking the omega up bridal style and carried him to his lion, flying him to the castle with the red lion in the blue lions jaws.

Once at the castle lance tried to get up and walk out of his lion but Keith didn't let him. "Nuuu laaance don't leave mee!" He mewled like a scared kitten as he clung to the blue paliden. "Keith... I'm only getting up to go talk to allura I-" "allura? Oh... you're- ok I'm sorry... bye" Keith frowned before getting up and stalking towards his own room. Lance was a confused little sharpshooter. He had no clue what just happened yet it hurt. He shook it off like it was nothing before going on with his day and talking with the princess.

As lance went to talk with allura, Keith had ran into his room with tears streaming down his face. He was so close to letting lance know that he truely did love him even when lance walked in on the A/B/O conversation with the 4 females. Stupid heat... Stupid emotions... Stupid lance and his stupidly sexy everything! Ugh if only keith could let lance dominate him hard... mmm~ just the thought made Keith bite his lip with a pleased purr. He was just about to go into his bathroom and do a naughty thing when all of a sudden he smelt lances angixty. "Lance?" He said out loud in a worrying tone as he walked towards the smell.

"What do you mean Keith almost got raped?!" Allura snapped as she got into lances face. "Well... to be completely honest he was in the middle of getting raped when I killed the guy..." "quiznak lance! You are supposed to work together as a team NOT separate when one of the members are going through something i don't even know about!" Allura continued to yell as lance backed up. "Sorry allura, I just thought you should know what happened... you did ask why we were the only ones back-" lance had started to say when Keith snuck up behind him and hugged him close from behind with a soft, soothing purr. "JESUS!" Lance jumped like 5 feet into the air as he turned around. "K-keith don't scare a man like that!" "Sowwy" the omega apologized as he stared up at lance with the most adorable looking face in the universe. "I-its fine... just stop looking at me like that" "like what?" "That" lance said as he motioned to keiths entire face.  Keith smirked as his tilted his head in an adorable way with an equally adorable curious sound. "I'm sorry, what am I doing?" Lance groaned as he looked away with a blush. "Seariously stop"

Allura watched this play out with a smile, maybe shiro was right... this will help voltron. Or would it-?