2 ~ Hospital

Scotts POV

I awoke in a hospital bed. Heard beeping noises meeting my heart rate. I was hooked up to machines controlling my breathing. I looked down through my blurred vision to see my arms white. As my vision grew stronger I saw they were bandages. I tried to move but I couldn't find the strength. Then I heard my doors swing open.

I saw Brock with two other males. One white, one black. I didn't pay attention to Brock or the other male. My eyes connected with the darker males eyes. We stared at each other. His eyes a beautiful chocolate brown, his hair jet black. Brock snapped his fingers infront of the two of us. We both escaped our daze, he was flushing bright red. My face heated up as I weakly sat up. Brock introduced them both. Marcel and Brian. Brian had a Irish accent, but he wasn't my concern. Marcel was.

Brock had explained how long I was in hospital.
"2 whole months! Yeesh..." I weakly chuckled, my voice groaning at every word or breathe. Marcel looked my up and down, he then but his bottom lip? What? Who would like or love me? I pretended like I didn't see him. Brock sighed. "Its unlucky you missed school, you've got a load of essays, homework and 3 exams to complete!" He chuckled a little afterwards. I groaned. Brian checked the time and all I heard was a little 'shite' very quietly. Brock raised an eyebrow. "I have to go... Its 6pm, I have a place to be. A care home actually. Brock, are you going to stay?" Brian asked. Brock looked down at me. "Just go.." I smiled warmly. They both exited holding hands.

Then it was me and Marcel, he took a seat by the side of thew hospital bed. "Are they a thing?" I asked. He nodded and grinned. That grin. "Yeah, have been for a month and a half..." He answered. That voice. He stretched and his short sleeved shirt made his muscles glow. That skin. He was so perfect.

We chatted for about an hour, properly introducing ourselves and giving a bit of history.. "So... Do you mind me asking... Why you're here?" He asked. I shook. "Well... I-- please don't judge me--i can't hand-- my past ha--" I was stuttering and he looked me dead in the eye. "Scotty, I would never judge you.." His voice so sweet and tender. I sighed and mumbled 'okay' as I proceeded.
"I forgot to take my medication. I have PTSD, anxiety, depression and they can end me up in terrible situations..." I paused. "I shouldn't have PTSD as I'm only 18, but I've had bad experiences and have been tortured for weeks.." I wiped a few tears, remembering things. He held my hand and spoke to me. "I wouldn't judge you for that, it isn't your fault. Anyone who does judge you I will fucking kill them..." He chuckled, then looked down at our hands and pulled them away. I frowned. He frowned as well, probably not because he took his hands away. "Well, some people do judge..." I mumbled. "Who?!" He had a sharp reply. "Don't worry-- y-ou probably don't know them..." I stuttered. He sighed. "His names Tyler Wild, he's just one... There's many others a, they bully me everyday..." I sighed. I saw anger fill his face, but I don't know why...