16 ~ My Scotty

Third Person / Few Weeks Later

Scotty sat in his room on his and Marcels bed, feeling a warm pair of arms embrace him in a hug. He stared over at his digital clock that read 10:35am. Him and Marcel now own a one bedroom apartment as Scotty and Marcel worked part time. Marcel also had an extra job on Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights/evenings as a bouncer outside of a club.

Marcel had his arms wrapped around Scott's waist as he slowly sat up, pressing soft kisses up and down his back. Scottys thoughts weren't exactly in the best of places. Last night he'd heard a scream come from the attic and a few thuds, but Lucas wasn't there. Smii7y had left, he'd left by escaping. Well, that's what he'd been told.

"What's on your mind..?" Marcel asked as he now sat up next to Scotty, letting go of him wearily. Scotty opened his lips but no words escaped his lips. The atmosphere was a deafening silence. The pause stretched too far for the likes of Marcel. He kept his anger inside, he was getting agitated.

"I- I need to go.." Scotty got up, Marcel realised Scotty was already partly dressed and wondered how long he'd been awake. There were black bags under Scotty's eyes, his lips a puffy red and his skin pale. He grabbed his black leather jacket as Marcel just sat there in awe. In shock. In disbelief.

Scotty always told him everything but now he just viciously left the door, a unwanted slam kicking him away even faster. Marcel didn't know what to make of it. So many thoughts roamed his once clear and peaceful mind.

Wheres my old Scott gone?