12 ~ Morning

Third Person

It was now Christmas Day. Like any other, Scott didn't spend it with family. The rest of the guys decided to spend it with Scott instead. This is the first Christmas that he wasn't alone in a care home or in his own apartment. Marcels, Sami's, Laina's, Craig's, etc, parents thought it was cute of them to help a friend. They though it was thoughtful and caring. Now let's see who got what gifts...

—————

Sami's POV

I awoke next to Craig, we had to share a bed as there were so many people staying. Laina took the single bed guest room, Simone and Chrissy took the two single beds guest room, Then Brock, Brian, Marcel, Scotty, Craig and I all took king size beds. Lucas was either dead or unconscious so by the end of today we had to deal with that body...

As I woke up I looked up to Craig. He's bi right? What if he finds it weird leaving a male and returning to me? What if he doesn't even like me? Do I even like him? What if he find me annoying or pushy? Do I not help him like I help others? I have so many questions of doubt, but stay positive Sami. Stay Suni.

I slowly hopped out of bed, I was in shorts and a vest top. I couldn't put much more on, it was still hot there. It was still California not Minnesota. I looked in my suit case for a new pair of clothes for the day, I saw Craig staring and I giggled.
"Why don't ya take a picture, it lasts longer..." I said and chuckled. He giggled. "Good morning to you too..." he slurred out and got up on the other side of the room, then walked over to his suit case which was right beside me. I found some blue skinny ripped jeans and no tee-shirts that I felt like wearing. I just threw on my SuniDey merch, that's good enough.
After that I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth, then cleansed my face. He was by the bathroom door and he smiled. He hugged me from behind which made me blush, he then grinned because of this. He rested his head on my shoulder. I finished what I needed to do but I didn't want this to end. I put my glasses on from on my vest top and Craig smiled. He then let go and I frowned a little, I didn't want him to leave. He must've seen my frown because when I waked back into the room he kissed me! His lips came crashing down on mine, I kissed back. Our heads swayed in opposite directions. Does this mean he likes me?

"Oh my GOODDDD!" Marcel squealed. Me and Craig quickly pulled away and turned around. Oh shit-

Everyone was standing there. Everyone looked so happy! Marcel and Brian were fan girling. "Don't you have places to be?" Craig asked.  Marcel nodded "Come on people! LETS GO!"

"We'll catch you up..."

They all left and went downstairs. I smiled and was about to walk away when someone grabbed my wrist. I got pulled back gently and he asked a question I though I would've asked.

"How much do you like me, Sami?"

—————

I SHIP SUNI LADD AND MINI CAT BUT MY HEART STUCK WITH SUNI LADD! HERES A CUTE CLIP I FOUND ON YOUTUBE!

SCROLL TO TOP FOR CLIP!

MORE NEWS!

Thank you SOOOOO MUCH for ONE HUNDRED + reADS! IT makes me SO happy! I LOVE YOU ALL!

~ Sapphie x