3 ~ Anger

I'm gonna mention that I was inspired by MadamUndertaker but I'm putting it in my own way! Go check out her Text Me? Book because its AMAZING!

ALSO its SNOWING for the first time in 5 FUCKING YEARS FOR ME! YEEEET!

-----

Marcels POV

My body fills with anger to the point that my breathing is out of control. I don't know why I'm so angry... I think I like Scotty. No, No, No... I think I love him!

"That's it! I'm going to him RIGHT NOW!" I stood up, shaking. "Tyler is supposedly my best friend! So is Evan! So is Anthony! UGH!" I was shouting at this point. Scott looked sad. His eyes. "I-im sorry... I shouldn't have told you..." He stuttered. His voice. I held his hand "I'm glad I know... I can protect you, Scotty..." I pulled my hand away, frowned again. Was it because I let go?

We were interrupted by the doctor walking in. She looked at Scotty and smiled. "Hello, Scott. You are free to leave today if you wish. But we have doubled your pills in case you forget again. Now, we will have to check on you next week. Sunday alright?" She asked. Scotty nodded and smiled. "Yes it is, Sami. Thank you.." He answered back. She looked at me. "This your boyfriend Scott?" Oh no. I was flustering. Scott laughed. "I wish.." He whispered, thinking I wouldn't hear. "No he's just a friend of mine..." He said louder. He said he wishes? Sami smiled "Well, Scotty... Your clothes are here now so you can leave when you feel like... Bye Guys, have a great Christmas..." She smiled as she exited. She placed Scotts clothes at the end of his bed before she left.

~time skipppESKEEETTTTEEEE~

Soon Scotty was ready to leave. I offered a ride and we got in my car. "Hey... Why don't you come back to my place? Have some rest... We can have a funny sleep over?" I asked as I chuckled. He smiled. "Sure, I'd like that.." His tender voice answered. Then I got a text of Brian.

B: Hey sorry man, wont be home tonight... With Brock ;)

M: eww no! Oh well, Scotty's staying over...

B: oooohhhhh Brock and I think something up ;;;))))

M: I wish :/ I'm pretty sure he's straight

B: Marcel hes gay as fuck

M: I really like him...

B: have fun... ;;)))

M: stop with the winking -.-

"Who was that?" Scotty asked. I panicked inside my mind. "Ehh, just Brian. You can sleep in his room if you want..." He looked down and put on a fake smile. "Sure, sounds good..." He sounded a little sad. Did he want to sleep with me?

The car ride was boring, until we finally reached my house. It was pretty big. My Mom and Dad are business partners so not gonna lie, I'm fucking loaded. We walked in, he looked really dizzy. "Scott?" I asked. "Ye-Yeah..?" He slowly answered, shaking. I grabbed his pills out of my hoodie pocket quickly. One for each problem. Green for PTSD, Blue for Depression and Red for anxiety. Also, Yellow for Insomnia but that's rare for Scott. He doesn't know we visited him every day when he was in hospital.

As I got the pills I quickly gave them to him. '"Take them, Scotty!" He obeyed me, taking them all and a allowing them to be swallowed. He smiled warmly and didn't shake anymore. I offered him my hand and he took it. Our fingers twisted together. He blushed as we approached my door. I opened it up, letting him in first. As we got in I letgo of his hand and locked the door. It was 7:30PM, let's make him at home...

-----

MARCELS SO FUXKING SWEET!

AWW!

Anyways hope ye enjoyed!

~Sapphie