8 ~ Party

Samis POV

I saw Scotty's face and I wanted to cry for him. I slowly walked over to him. He looked down at his hands, he started to cry. I sat next to him, hugging him from the side.

"I could've stopped him..." He whispered. He hugged me back and cried into my shoulder.

"You did what you could..." I responded.

"Scotty, it was his fault. He knows its wrong." Kelly added.

"I knew he was up to something..." Marcel said, filled with anger. He tried to control himself... Scotty continued to cry. I looked up at Marcel, giving him a warm smile. He slightly smiled back.

"All of us are going to give you two some alone time. Stay positive, stay suni..." I smiled as we all exited.

I hope he's okay...

-----

Marcel's POV

Me and Scotty were laying side by side. He was in my arms with his eyes closed, he was sniffling every now and then. I rubbed his back softly to comfort him. He had his hands wrapped around my waist.

"Scotty... Can I ask a question?"

"Of course... What is it?" He sounded very depressed as he answered.

"Is Smii7y the only one who raped you?" Is asked. Is he the same person? Was it someone else?

"Yes, he is..." He mumbled back. "I didn't wanna tell you, that's why I left the group strait away..."

I felt a tear escape my eye. I sat up and hugged Scotty close, he hugged back and cried. He's truly broken, I'm gonna stay strong for him, and him only. I heard footsteps up the stairs. I then saw Tyler in my door way, I just held Scotty tighter.

"Hey Marce-" he cut himself off and stared at me. His jaw was wide open then his eyes filled with anger. Scott shook.

"Why the fuck is he here?" He asked, clearly angry.

"Tyler, he is my BOYFRIEND." I stated that very clearly. He got angrier. "And he isn't in the best of places right now, can you just let him be?" I asked. He chuckled.

"Do you knew what he did? How he treated Smii7y?" My heart sank.

"DO YOU KNOW HOW SMII7Y TREATED HIM? WHAT SMII7Y DID?! I HOpe the fuck you DO!" I shouted. Tyler looked surprised and confused. Scotty just continued to shake, he then turned around.

"Look, Tyler. If we all meet up I can explain to you what happened..." Scotty said. Tyler looked angry but calmed down.

"Fine..." he hesitantly said. "Only if its the whole group, okay?" He said and we both nodded. He then grunted and left the room. I stayed with Scotty for a while then proceeded to leave. He said he will be fine, but will he?

-----

Scotty's POV

He left the room and I grabbed my small pill tub from the side of me. I looked inside, I really needed my pills.

Where are they Scotty? What's that? Its empty? What a shame...

I have an urge to so something.

R.

I need to.

A.

I must.

Z.

God, I shouldn't.

O.

But I gotta-

R!

I have to.

I walked over to my bag. I grabbed this plastic sharpener, but the razor was thick and sharp. I then went into the bathroom, not shutting the door. I had long sleeves on so I didn't have to clean my arms. Yay, no effort.

I stamped onto the sharpener, making the razor fly out. I then picked it up and slid it across my right arm. I did it all over, it wasn't bleeding that much. I decided to do it on the other arm for better results. I shouldn't be happy about this, but I liked to see my own blood.

I left the razor there and rolled my sleeves down. I then saw my pills as I was about to leave. I decided to take them, even though I didn't need them. I felt worse than ever right now.

I decided I wanted to see Marcel, so I went downstairs straight away. I went into the living room, receiving more smiled than death stares so that was a relief. Marcel then walked over to me, he kissed my cheek and I smiled. The talking was loud so we didn't hear each other that well, so I just grabbed his hand.

We walked around for about 14 seconds, then he looked at my worried and upset. Also angry and disappointed. He looked down at his hand he was holding mine with in disbelief. He dragged me aside into an empty hallway where no one saw us. He sighed and grabbed both of my arms. I saw a tear escape his eye.

He knows.

He looked down at the blood on his hands, then he took my hand. He slowly rolled up my sleeve and I hissed. My arm was completely covered in cuts. He cried even more. He slowly raveled down my sleeve and hugged me tight. We didn't talk, he just hugged me up against the wall. His face was buried into my neck and he kissed it. I feel like he's getting sick of me, will he leave me?

"Marcel, how mad are you?" My voice cracked and it sounded croaky. He shook his head and wiped his tears, I wiped his tears also.

"I'm not mad, I'm really upset and worried..." He answered.

"You don't have to be with me forever, you can fund a pretty girl who doesn't have mental illness's..." I mumbled and sobbed. He sighed and lifts duo my chin, our eyes made dead eye contact.

"Listen okay... I don't want a rich boy with a mansion and three cars. I don't want a fit girl who is into fitness. I don't want am athletic boy.I don't want a fashionista girl..."

He paused.

"I only want you"