10 ~ Sleepover

Marcels POV

It was now after the party and we were picking up the paper cups and Cheeto bags. The party was good, afterwards. Nobody cares about me being gay, and neither do I. A few stayed behind for a sleepover.

Laina, Simone, Chrissy and Sami stayed. So did Craig, Brian, Brock and Jon. We were all done cleaning after about an hours worth of cleaning. We decided to go into my massive lounge room. We had a LOT of love sacks and a huge TV. We all got comfy and ordered food, drinks and desserts. Brock and Brian shared a love sack as did me and Scotty. Craig and John decided to top and tail the couch. Sami and Laina had separate love sacks with Simone and Chrissy on two arms chairs. We won a horror film vote of 7-3. Craig, Sami and Scotty were all scared. Oh well, better luck next time. And Scott is cute when he's scared.

We were half way through and for every jump scare you would hear Sami screech, Craig flinch and Scotty hide in my chest. This time there was a HUGE jumpscare and Craig his behind a pillow, Sami fell off the sack and Scotty was his completely behind me. The whole room fell into deep laughter, everyone staring at the three stupid idiots. Soon the three started cackling, Craig and Sami blushing towards each other. Craig was a few months older than Sami. Do they like each other? I thought he was dating Tyler?

-----

Third Person

Not long after wards they all went to sleep, dreaming sweetly of what was to come. The only 'two' who weren't awake were Chrissy and Simone.
Here what's was heard...

C: Chrissy
S: Simone

S: So... What're we gonna do about Marcel and Scotty?

C: We need to break them up, clearly that text didn't work.

S: I know... But how? Everyone or ANYONE could find out.

C: Nobody will know.

S: How do you know?

C: Because I'm sneaky about things. I got Kelly and Tyler to break up before... There wasn't a reason just jealous of the!. Didn't know did ya?

S: Sneaky bitch...

C: See? Nobody will know. Soon you will have Marcel and Ill have Scotty...

S: True... Good night Chrissy...

C: Good night, Simone...

And with that they both fell asleep, Sami finally opened her eyes. She was in shock of what she just heard? Should she tell Scotty and Marcel? Well she needs to do something before the new years...