6 ~ Secrets

Brocks POV (A/N not really Scotty's b-day)

It was the 23rd of December noe, not long until Christmas! Or more importantly, our Christmas get together! It as also Scotty's birthday 2 days ago, so he's celebrating... Kinda...

Scotty was getting ready to go on a date with Marcel. He looked quiet smart, but also casual. He wore black skinny jeans with white Nike airs. He wore a black coat but had a plain white tee underneath. He looked really nice. They've been going on dates for the past week, almost everyday. They both say they wanna take things slow..

"Brock?" A thick, yet soft, Irish accent called out for me. I grinned. "Briannn~" I purred out his name. He chuckled. He walked into my room and I was on my phone. I was facing the opposite way to him. He walked in and shut the door. He walked over to me and lay down next to me. He wrapped his hands around my waist and peeped his head over my shoulders. His warm breath made me smile. He kissed my neck, I turned over. He played with my hair. "How've you been?" He asked. I lay my he's don't his chest and frowned a little. "Well, Scottys going on a date with Marcel but he needs a serious talk..." I explained.

"What's the talk about?" Brian asked...

"Scotty has to explain to Marcel why her wants to take things slow... Its a serious reason so don't repeat this..."

"I won't, what's the reason?"

-----

Scotty's POV

I heard Brock talking to Brian but didn't know what it was about. Soon they finished talking. I knocked on the door and walked in. Brian had sorrow written all over him.

"What were you both talking about..?" I asked. My heart rate speeding up.

"Scotty... I know you told Brock not to tell anyone, but I'm so sorry..." Brian said. Was he on about-?

"Its fine... I just hope Marcel doesn't hate me..." I said, worried.

"Why the fuck would Marcel hate you?" Brian asked.

"He might think I'm weak or something..." I whispered.

"Why would I hate you Scott?" I heard a familiar voice. I turned around and saw Marcel. I stared down at the floor.

"I'll explain later, lets just go..." I waved goodbye to Brock and Marcel offered his hand, I accepted. 

-----

Soon we reached our destination. It was underneath the Pierre, no one rarely ever went there. There were rocks and a small pit where we could make fires. We were sat there for about 5\ minutes just listening to the sea.

"Scott... Please tell me what's on your mind." I looked over at Marcel and he stared into my eyes. I sighed and nodded.

"Its a big story, its hard to explain...-"

"I have all day for you Scott." He replied with a small smile. I took in a deep breathe.

"So a few months ago I had a boyfriend. Actually it was about a year ago. We were perfect partners until he found a boy who was better than me. He cheated on me so we argued. He was three years younger than me but... He was stronger. I tried to fight him off but he knocked me out. I then woke up in the middle of nowhere. I was locked in a room. I had a window but the glass was strong and it had metal bars surrounding the window..."

I paused and wiped my tears...

"The house was locked and I was only aloud in this small bedroom... Each day he--"

I was sobbing at this point...

"He would rape me. Torture me. Cut me. Bruise me. Just use me however he wanted..."

Marcel looked horrified...

"Until one day he left the keys in the room. I was able to escape. After that he found me. He beat and raped me once more, he said he wouldn't do it again if I kept it our little secret..."

My breathe hitched...

"So now here I am... I have all of these mentalk illnesses because of that. All of my friends like Tyler and Evan thought I was weird when I self harmed and tried to suicide. The only one who didn't was Brock... Then bullying got worse so did my illnesses. Now here I am..."

There was a pause... Marcel dragged me into a hug and held me close to his chest. He cried into my shoulder.

"Scotty... I'm so sorry... I won't let ANYONE do that to you! That's fucking disgusting! As soon as you're ready to trust me I'll let you... I'm not out but truck my repetition..."

We chucked a little.

"I love you Scotty. I mean that, I really do! Wh--- who did that to you?"

How do I answer? He knows him... What do I do?

"Can I tell you another time? Its hard too think about..." I asked.

He nodded and smiled warmly. "Of course! You don't have to do anything until you're ready... Okay?"

I grinned. How about a real first kiss? I thought

I pulled him down and passionately kissed his liusp. He kissed back. His hand was on my cheek and mine were grabbed onto his shirt. We then pulled away, looking so happy.

"Marcel... Will you be my boyfriend?" I asked.

He looked shocked and skilled widely. "Yes ! Of course!" We stared into each others eyes until Marcel's phone rang. It was no caller ID.

"Answer it... Put it on speaker..." I said.

"Hello?"

## Scotty... Guess who? ##

My stomach turned cold. How didn't Marcel recognise the voice? I know it was edited but...

"Who the fuck are you?" He said with anger.

## No need to worry Marcel, I'm a good friend of Scotty's.. ##

"Fuck off you stupid fucking bitch! Ring this number again and try scaring my boyfriend once more and you'll be fucking dead..."

## Scotty should be dead by now. Did you enjoy our little bedroom Scotty? ##

I was shaking now. I also stared to cry.

"You better back the fuck up because you are not doing anything to Scotty again!" His anger was echoing under the Pierre.

## It was supposed to be our little secret... You'll know who I am soon Marcel, maybe I can have my lover ba- ##

"IF YOU GO NEAR HIM IM GOING TO FUCKING SLIT YOUR THROAT AND LET YOU DIE SLOWLY! DO you fucking HEAR ME?!" The opposite end hung up the phone. I just wanted to die. I thought I had escaped him, but clearly not...

Just die then.

Fuck.

Kill yourself...

"I forgot to take my pills..." I felt faint...

Have an anxiety attack like a good boy.

I saw a white light.

Maybe Lucas will come back?