9 ~ Over-Protective

???s POV

I saw Marcel gover over Scott as thy sobbed and cried, how pathetic. Scotty is a fucking useless piece of shit, Marcel should be MINE!

I'm gonna get you, Marcel. For the good.

And oh, Scotty~

I'm gonna get you, Scotty. For the bad~

-----

Third Person

Scotty and Marcel didn't really say much too anyone else. Brian decided to be an idiot and be the so called 'DJ'. His music taste was just like Marcels. Post Malone, Kodak Black, Lil Pump, Lil Peep (rip), Young thug, etc. (A/N: not racist also my taste in music!)

Tyler and Evan gave glares, as did Luke and his girlfriend Ashley. Delirious, Craig, Lui, David, Bryce and Ryan all wanted to speak to Scotty. Lui and David did. Ryan and Bryce did a little but Craig and Delirious were restricted. Not restricted, actually more like banned.

How will this party turn out like? What will happen? Who is the mystery person?

-----

Tyler's POV

I received a text the same time as Evan did. We looked down and smirked, everyone's phone started buzzing. We got a text off someone in the room, everyone stared at Scotty.

Scotty and Marcel are dating, also Scotty cheated on him. Scott also has mental illnesses and he's crazy. He's a psychopath who cheated on Marcel and raped a friend of mine!

We all looked over at Scott, the room fell silent. People were glaring, some were looking annoyed. Marcel looked worried, Scotty started shaking.

"Look at how he's fucking shaking!" You heard someone giggle from the back, a crowd of laughs emerged.

"He's a fucking that takes medication like milk from a bottle!" The laughing got louder.

I wasn't laughing at this though, this isn't something Scotty would do. Despite me hating him, he isn't strong. He's weak.

-----

Marcels POV

I got angrier and angrier by the second. I then got a text, but it was a screenshot send by Lui of what the text said. I looked around the room, Scotty was about to run off. The noise was just laughing and yelling, time for a change. I stood up from the couch, Scotty staying seated. The room was divided into two. Everyone else vs me and Scotty.

"ALRIGHT ENOUGH!" I screamed and everyone just whispered and mumbled.

"LISTEN! SCOTTY is my BOYFRIEND! I love him with ALL of my heart. He would NEVER cheta on me! And for you to make fun of his illnesses and how he's so called 'crazy' is wrong!"

I paused, looking down at a sad Scotty.

"It's disgusting, horrible and pathetic that SOME PEOPLE"

I glared at Tyler, Evan, Etc.

"Like to bully Scott. Scott is the most kind hearted, handsome, generous and nicest person I have ever came across..."

I took a deep breathe.

"And the last point. Who ever sent this message saying Scotty raped Smii7y is a fucking psychopath themselves. Nobody has ANY idea what its been like for Scotty these past few months, Can you all fucking stop?!"

I take in Kore deep breathes, most people are smiling warmly now. A few homophobic are glaring but fuck them.

"Look, I don't care if I have no friends, no reputation and no family after this. I've finally found someone who I love from the bottom of my heart... Why can't you all be happy for me?" I said looking at my main friends. Scotty then stood up, I hugged him tight. We earned alot of "awww's" and "ooooo's". I then kissed him passionately, he kissed back. Then we smiled as we heard a lot more "awwing" and even flashes of pictures being taken. I broke the kiss and wrapped my arms around his waist from behind.

"I weren't planning on coming out, we were gonnas take thing slow... But if this means that Scotty is safe, then whose with me?" I asked.

"I am..." Sami smiled as she walked over to us.

"I am too!" I heard a squeaker voice, he walked to us.

"Yeh, fock yo' guys!" Nogla said to Evan and Tyler as he walked over to us.

"I'm in!" Kelly said walking over. Simone grinned? Hmm?

"I'm in..." Simone said sternly, walking over to us.

"Well obviously we're in!" Brock and Brian said. Tyler and Evan grunted.

"Fuck you, Evan." Delirious said, he walked over to us and Evans mouth dropped. Craig giggled.

"Yeah, and FUCK you Tyler!" Craig added seriously, joining us.

Soon everyone joined, the only ones who didn't yet were Kryoz, Evan, Tyler and Arlan.

"Hey-yeh I'm in bois! Les go!" Droidd said in his Mexican accent as he joined us. We all giggled.

Kryoz stared at Scotty, what's his issue?

Simone glared at Scotty, what's up with her?

Evan glared over to Scotty, why does he hate him?

I saw Chrissy smirking towards Simone and they were both glaring at me? What?

Tyler evilly grinned as he looked around, why are you all like this?!

-----

Who do you think the person who wants Marcel is? John, Evan, Simone or Tyler? Or is it someone completely different? Who knows ;)

~ Sapphie x