14 ~ Magical

Tank you! Tanks for over 200 reADS alreadREADEEADYSJDNDND

SORRY

Okay but seriously this has blown my mind how this book has just mysteriously blown up. It's crazy... I don't really know where this book is going so message me for ideas or write it in the comments!

Also I finally decided on what my OTP is, you'll be surprised. I've been watching the sidemen recently and I'm kinda in love with minizerk? Oops?

Anyway I'm gonna try and make sense of this book now... who knows where it'll go!

—————

Marcels POV

So it was now night-time and we were all just sitting down, listening to music and just lounging around. It was 21:34 and we all were outside drinking hot chocolate and gazing at stars. I had placed mistletoe as decoration a few days ago and it was coincidentally above all the couples. I grinned to myself.

"Ahem... Brock and Brian, Craig and Sami, both look above your heads..." they all looked confused then stared above at the mistletoe. Craig looked down and Sami was still looking at the mistletoe. Craig instantly connected his lips with Sami's and they both smiled, she kissed back. Brock grinned as did Brian. They both kissed each other in sync. It was cute.

Where's the third you ask?

I glanced at Scott next to me, then pointed upwards. He giggled and I swooped in. I kissed him and I heard Laina, Simone and Chrissy 'awww' is all. This was cute.

To make it even more magical it started snowing. We all loved our Christmas gifts, Our Partners, Our Lives and Our Christmas spirit!

—————

Okay so really short but idk what I'm gonna do with this book. Like I said ^^ idk how I'm gonna do my next chapter. Anyone who wants to give me ideas PLEASE do! I have Nooooo IDEA! But for now, this book is on hold. I'm gonna write a MiniZerk fanfic if you're interested in that shit...

Byeeee!

~ Sapphie 🐬