Part 2: A Day Out

You wake up to find that Zoe is cuddling up against you, using her wings like a blanket around the two of you.

Y/N: Zoe?

The Wyvern is sound asleep and she doesn't show any signs of waking up.

Y/N: Come on, get up.

You finally slip out of her grip and she groggily sits up.

Zoe: Morning, Y/N...

Y/N: Let's go make breakfast.

You pick her up and set her in a chair in the dining room as you start making some bacon and eggs. You give her a plate and try to help her use utensils. Eventually she finds it easier to use the claws on her wings to grab the food.

Zoe: So what are we doing today?

Y/N: Well I'm off work tonight so we can either go see a movie, go for a walk, or whatever you feel like doing.

Zoe: Movie. I don't know what a movie is but it sounds fun!

Y/N: Alright. I'll go get dressed.

Zoe: I'll do the same.

You change into a blue button up shirt and khaki pants but Zoe calls for you from her room.

Zoe: Um... Y/N, I need help?

Y/N: What's wrong?

Zoe: I can't get my shirts on myself, no hands.

Y/N: Right.

You walk in and you look away. She hands you the shirt and after a few awkward minutes, you get the shirt on her.

Y/N: There.

Zoe: Thanks!

After getting ready, the two of you head off to the theater where (Favorite New Movie) is playing. Zoe seems to enjoy the movie greatly but every time a shiny object appears on screen, she tries to fly up and grab it. You fortunately manage to keep her sitting down throughout most of the movie.

Zoe: That was fun!

Y/N: Yep.

The two of you walk back home until an annoying guy who reeks of alcohol stumbles up and tries hitting on Zoe.

Guy: H-Hey. How about you ditch this loser for a real man?

Zoe wrinkles her nose in disgust.

Zoe: No thanks.

Guy: Come on... I could show you a good time.

Y/N: She said no. Now beat it, you drunk.

The guy obviously gets pissed and throws a punch at you. Though due to the alcohol, he does throw a very good punch and you grab his arm and twist it, causing him to yell in pain.

Y/N: Bother me or her, or anyone else again for that matter, I will personally beat the shit out of you. Comprende?

He nods and you shove him to the side.

Y/N: Come on, Zoe. We better get home.

Zoe: Coming!

And with that, the two of you go home.

End of Part 2