Part 12: Bugging Out

You and the girls sit in the living room and watch TV. Zoe is asleep on your lap, Melody is holding your hand, and Diane is acting... less stuck up.

Y/N: Hey, how about we all go to the park?

This instantly gets Zoe's attention.

Zoe: Yeah!

Melody: I think I'll stay home. I'm kinda tired...

Diane: Yes... And the sun is a pain on my delicate skin.

Y/N: What about Lilith, Claire, and Lola?

Zoe: Claire's reading her lewd books, Lilith is napping, and Lola hasn't come out of her room the past few hours. She said she wanted to be left alone.

Y/N: Alright. We'll be back later.

You and Zoe leave the house and go to the park. The Wyvern swings while you hear a buzzing. Suddenly, your swiped up and taken to a forest clearing. You land and see three girls, one of which was the one who kidnapped you.

 You land and see three girls, one of which was the one who kidnapped you

Y/N: Why am I here?!

Bee Girl: Calm down.

Greenworm Girl: Here us out. We want you to be our new host.

Y/N: Why me?

Mantis Girl: We were all either abandoned by our previous hosts.

Bee Girl: Mine apparently had bee allergies and was afraid I'd sting them. I'm a nice person. I wouldn't do that.

Greenworm Girl: Mine thought I was ugly so she left me here...

Mantis: Mine just thought I was too emotionless...

Y/N: That's horrible...

Zoey: Y/N!

The Wyvern hugs you protectively.

Y/N: Zoe, calm down. They're okay. Let me just call Smith. What are your names by the way?

Bee Girl: Elizabeth.

Greenworm Girl: Poppi

Mantis Girl: Miranda.

You call Smith and explain the situation.

Smith: I see. So they're host families all abandoned them. That is terms for legal action.

Y/N: No. Just, let me take them in. We don't have to make a fuss over this.

Smith: Alright... I'll be over tomorrow with the paperwork of family transfers. See you then.

Poppi: Thanks.

She suddenly starts eating berries off a bush.

Zoe: Hm? You hungry?

Miranda: Greenworms are a constantly hungry species until reaching adulthood.

Poppi: Hey! I only have a month to go until then so shut up!

You take the four girls home Melody is fast asleep on the couch while Diane must've gone to her room.

Miranda: ...

The Mantis sits on the love seat and watches TV. Poppi gets hungry so Zoe leads her to the fridge and Elizabeth hugs you.

Elizabeth: Thank you again. So much.

Y/N: No problem. Just make yourselves at home.

End of Part 12