Part 8: Zoe's New Discovery (Lemon)

A/N: First lemon goes to Zoe! So let's begin.

Ever since the girls found out they may get to marry you, they have been putting a lot of effort into taking care of you, except Diane who expects you to take care of her. You are currently in your room and you hear a knock.

Y/N: Come in.

The door opens to reveal Zoe. She fiddles with the claws on the joints of her wings like how a human would with their fingers.

Y/N: Hey, Zoe. What's up?

Zoe: W-Well umm...

Zoe isn't normally shy like this. Something must be up.

Y/N: Are you okay?

Zoe: Well... Claire showed me a video of what people who love each other do.

You mentally take note to have a talk with Claire later as you look at the Wyvern in front of you.

Zoe: I w-was wondering if we c-could... Y-You know...

Y/N: Oh... Uh. Only if you really want to, Zoe. I am not going to force you to do anything.

Zoe: I-I want to do it.

She presses her lips against yours and you can tell she's never kissed before. You kiss her back and she seems a little tense. You rub her shoulders in an attempt to calm her down and she quickly begins to relax, letting you explore her mouth with your tongue. You could feel how sharp her teeth are.

You help her get her shirt off since her wings make it hard for her to do it herself. Once it's of, you help her get her shorts off. You then take your pants off as well and Zoe stares at your boxers with a red hue on her cheeks.

Y/N: You sure you're ready? Once we do this, there's no going back.

Zoe: Yes.

She sounds a lot more confident.

You take off your boxers and you lay Zoe down on the bed, positioning yourself at her entrance.

Y/N: Ready.

She nods and you slowly slide your member in her. She yelps in pain at first but she soon starts to moan. You begin to thrust into her as she gasps. Her average sized breasts bouncing slightly with each thrust. You can tell she's already close due to her walls tightening around you.

Y/N: Zoe, I'm about to-

Zoe: Do it inside me. P-Please.

You thrust once more, unloading your seed in her as she climaxes as well, your juices mixing together.

Zoe: Y/N...

Y/N: Yeah?

Zoe: I think I found something I like more than treasure.

She gives you a hug and kiss.

Zoe: You.

End of Part 8