Part 11: Lilith the Lich

You and Lola are out getting groceries while Zoe and the others stayed home. You're now on your way back until you see a girl and a group of familiar guys.

Y/N: These guys again?

Lola: You know them?

Y/N: They harassed Zoe and Melody a while back. I'll be right back.

You step up to the guys and punch the leader in the face.

Y/N: Seriously, how do I keep finding you jerks harassing girls?

Guy: You again?! I'm ready for you this time. Get him boys!

They all get out things like brass knuckles and knives. You dodge their attacks and eventually disarm them. Unfortunately, the leader manages to leave a bad cut on your cheek. You hear the cops come in and arrest the guy and his gang. You look back to the girl and notice her horns.

Y/N: You okay?

???: Yeah.

Lola runs up and checks on you.

Lola: Are you okay, Y/N?!

Y/N: I'm fine, Lola. Just a scratch. I'll patch it up when we get home.

???: Excuse me. Are you Y/N L/N by any chance?

Y/N: Yeah.

Lilith: I'm Lilith. Nice to meet you. Smith told me about you. We just arrived here in town when I got lost. I don't know my way around here so I asked those guys for directions. Then that lead to now.

Smith walks up and sighs.

Smith: Sorry about that. Oh, Y/N. I see you met your new resident already.

Y/N: I'm not surprised at this point.

Smith notices the cut on your face.

Smith: Let me fix that up for you.

She digs into her pockets and pulls out a bandaid big enough to put on the cut.

Lola: You just carry bandaids?

Smith: For emergencies. Anyway, I'll see you later.

Smith leaves and leaves you with Lilith and Lola. The three of you go home and when Melody, Diane, and Zoe see your bandaged cheek they all show concern in their own way. Zoe flies around you in concern, Melody checks the rest of your body and Diane looks like she's going to hunt down who did this and drain them dry of their blood.

Y/N: I'm fine, girls. Wait... Where's Claire?

Diane: The usual.

You instantly figure that she's upstairs watching her smut.

Y/N: Oh. We have a new guest.

Lilith steps out from behind you and waves.

Lilith: Hi.

Zoe: Yay! A new friend!

The Wyvern hugs Lilith who hugs back.

Melody: I hope we can get along, Lilith.

Diane: Just don't let the kitsune corrupt you.

Zoe lets Lilith share her room and that night, you stare at the ceiling.

Your Thoughts: It's like I have my own harem. Heh, that's what Claire would say anyway.

End of Part 11