Part 17: Vacation?

You are in the living room playing Persona 5 when you get a call from Smith.

Y/N: Yeah?

Smith: Hey. Do you and the girls wanna go on a cruise?

Y/N: ... What's the catch?

Smith: Can't I be nice?

Y/N: Why take me and the girls on vacation?

Smith: I just want to be nice.

Y/N: *sighs* You win. Where do we go?

Smith: I got us all booked for a cruise. It's got more than enough room for your little harem.

Y/N: Pushing it.

Smith: Sorry. See you about noonish?

Y/N: Sure. I'll have the girls get some clothes ready. I'll text you when we're done.

You hang up and go get the girls.

Zoey: We're going on a cruise?! Yay!!!

Lola: Um... I'm going to stay away from the hot tub and the rails of the boat...

Diane: Sounds divine.

Y/N: Go pick out some swimsuits and normal clothes, okay?

They all go back to their rooms and Claire instantly comes out in an extremely revealing bikini.

Y/N: Claire, pick out something a bit more decent. We're going to a cruise not a sex club.

Claire: I know you like it~

Melody: Um... How does this look?

You turn to see Melody in a bikini that's obviously having a hard time holding her large breasts.

Y/N: I'm sure we'll find one that fits.

Claire: Damn. Have those things still not stopped growing? How big do holstaur racks get?

The other girls get ready and you text Smith. She picks you all up and you go to the docks where the cruise ship is waiting.

Smith: Let's go.

You all board the ship. Once you've all gotten on, the boat sets out to sea. However, something follows from underneath the waves.

Claire, Miranda, and Melody go straight to the hot tub to relax, Diane is applying more of her special sunblock, Poppi sunbathes, and Zoey and Lilith play in the public pool with Zombina and Doppel. Tio is sipping Orange juice, and Manako is shyly reading a book from underneath a large sunhat.

You decide to look over the rail into the beautiful ocean. Unfortunately, that is when the boat hits a large wave and you go flying off the boat.

Y/N: Motherfu-

You crash into the water and the girls freak out.

Melody: Are you okay?!

Y/N: I'm fine, just help me back I-

Suddenly something drags you down.

Miranda: On it.

She dives into the water and swims down after you. She sees something murky, like a silhouette. Unfortunately it's too fast and Miranda comes back up for air.

Miranda: Something aquatic, grabbed him. I couldn't get exact details on what it looked like.

Meanwhile, you struggle to break out of your kidnapper's grip, but they prove to strong.

The face you and you see one final image before blacking out.

End of Part 17