Part 4: The Move

You get up early the next morning as you, Melody, and Zoe get ready for the move.

Zoe: So we are going to have a new home?

Melody: Seems so. This place is somewhat cramped.

She has a point, before Smith decided to move you to the bigger house, the house you've been living in only has two bedrooms and one bathroom with a small kitchen, living room, and dining room.

Movers arrive and carry all the bigger stuff, such as your couch, TV, dressers, etc. Melody and Zoe already have their luggage packed and Smith arrives to drive the three of you to your new home. Once you arrive, Smith shows you around the house. It has a total of five bedrooms and three bathrooms.

Smith: Each room is big enough for even a centaur to live in and the fridge can hold 5 months worth of food. Oh which reminds me, the government will handle your food finances from now on as well.

Melody and Zoe go to choose their rooms while you and Smith unpack some of your décor.

Y/N: So any more surprise guests I'll need to know about?

Smith: Not at the moment. But we'll let you know.

After getting everything situated, you crash on your bed.

Y/N: Man I'm beat...

Melody steps in.

Melody: Are you okay?

Y/N: Yep. How about you? You and Zoe getting used to everything?

Melody: Yes. I'm enjoying this experience very much. Zoe seems to be enjoying herself as well.

Y/N: She usually enjoys most things. Especially shiny stuff.

Melody: Well I am going to make some lunch. It will be ready in a while.

Y/N: Alright. I'll take a nap.

Meanwhile in Romania.

Zombina: Why are we here again?

Doppel: Smith says we have a monster here that needs relocated.

Smith: That's right.

A girl in black and red attire reminiscent of a princess lands in front of the team.

Smith: Diane.

Diane: That's Princess Diane to you.

Smith: You have been chosen for the Cultural Exchange Program.

Diane: Very well. As long as my host family has everything up to my standards.

Smith's Thoughts: Y/N, I hope you're ready for this royal pain...

End of Part 4