Part 9: A Holstaur's Love (Lemon)

A/N: Next up is Melody! Enjoy!

The next day, you notice Melody fidgeting more than usual.

Melody: Um... Y/N... Can I speak with you privately.

Y/N: Sure.

The two of you go to Melody's room and you see a machine in the corner.

Melody: It's t-time for my milking but my milker is broken. S-So I was wondering if you'd h-help me.

Y/N: Oh. Um... Sure.

The Holstaur nervously takes off her sweater to reveal a white and black bra. She then takes off the bra to reveal her large bust.

Your Thoughts: Her breasts seem bigger than before. Maybe because they're so full?

She then takes a bucket from the closet and two stools. She sets one down for you and the other for herself.

Melody: I'm ready.

You sit down in front of her and the bucket and grab either one of her breasts. Melody lets out a small gasp and blushes as you begin to milk her. The white liquid comes out in small spritzes and with each spray of milk, Melody's face turns a deeper red. After the bucket's full Melody tackles you with a lust filled look in her eyes.

Melody: I need this~!

She shoves your face into her ample buxom.

Melody: Drink up.

You take her nipple into your mouth and begin sucking out some milk. It has a very sweet taste and while you drink, the Holstaur gropes your crotch.

Melody sits up and undoes your pants and pulls them and your underwear down and begins to suck on your erect dick, causing you to groan. You breathe heavily at the amazing feeling of Melody's mouth.

You watch as Melody bobs her head up and down on your shaft. You never saw this side of her before. You feel her warm tongue swirl around your member and you feel your climax coming close.

Y/N: Melody, I'm about to-

Melody quickly stops sucking you off and tosses aside her panties and slides onto your erection. Her walls tighten around your shaft as she moans out.

Melody: Cum inside me and fill me to the brim!

Unable to take anymore, you cum and Melody reaches her climax as well.

Later, you and Melody step out of the room fully clothed.

Melody: Um... T-Thanks.

Y/N: No problem.

End of Part 9