Part 10: Vampire's Be THIRSTY! (Lemon)

After the experience with Zoe and Melody you notice Claire giving you sly looks. Lola is too busy playing games to notice but Diane especially seems to be acting odd. She isn't acting as stuck up as usual. But whenever someone points it out, she goes right back to being a tsundere.

Claire drags you to the side and nudges your arm.

Claire: Dude, Diane wants you. Why else would she act so different?

Y/N: Yeah she has been acting off.

Claire: Then take her upstairs and have some fun.

Y/N: You and I still need to talk about what you showed Zoe a few days ago.

Claire: Oh well. Guess you'll have to wait. See ya.

The kitsune dashes upstairs and locks herself in her room, probably to read some smut.

You sigh and approach Diane.

Y/N: Hey, Diane. Can I speak with you?

Diane: Oh sure.

You lead her to your room and close the door.

Y/N: You okay? You have been kinda off the past few days.

Diane: I don't know what you're talking about.

Y/N: Diane, it's all over your face. You can tell me.

She tries to argue but sighs in defeat.

Diane: I... I wanted to show you I'm a worthy woman to have your child. I need an heir in case something happens to me anyway so I'm getting as much out of this as you are.

She blushes but you pull her closer as you hug here.

Y/N: Diane, you're okay. If you want to do this, I'm okay with it.

The vampire looks into your eyes and kisses you. You kiss back and slip your tongue into her mouth and it brushes against her fangs. She wraps her arms around your shoulders as you hold her waist. Soon the kiss turns into a make out session.

Diane stops kissing you and begins to take off her outfit. Surprisingly even with all the clothes she wears, she takes them off relatively quickly. Soon she's only in a black and red bra and panties.

Diane: I hope you're ready.

She tackles you onto your bed and you stare into her eyes. She smiles as she begins to remove your clothes, starting with your shirt. Once that's off, she kisses your chest and trails down to the hem of your pants. She quickly removes the obstacle in her way and looks at your member. Due to earlier, you are already semi-erect and Diane smirks as she grabs it.

Diane: I'm doing this because I want to.

She takes your dick and puts it in her mouth as she starts to deepthroat you. You moan and run your hands through her blonde hair. Diane begins to bounce her head up and down and you feel the warmth of her mouth. Soon you begin to reach your limit.

Y/N: D-Diane.

The vampire gets the message and pulls away.

Diane: You don't get to release until you've pleasured me.

She lays back and takes off her underwear before spreading her legs. Knowing what she wants, you get to work. You lick her entrance slowly, causing her to shiver and moan. You then stick your tongue in her and she almost screams as she climaxes. You smirk and start to finger her slit.

Y/N: Someone's easy to pleasure.

Diane glares at you.

Diane: K-Keep going or I'll rip your dick off and shove it down your throat.

Y/N: Don't have to tell me twice.

You continue to pump your fingers in her as you feel her walls tighten. You then pick up the pace by rubbing her clit with your thumb. This sends the vampire over the edge again. She then uses her strength to pin you down as she positions herself over your member before bouncing up and down.

Diane: Oh~! Be grateful I'm doing this.

Y/N: I'll ignore the sass just this once.

She continues to bounce on your dick before you reach your climax as well. Diane is so exhausted, she falls asleep on your chest with your dick still in her pussy. You pull out and kiss her forehead.

Y/N: Sweet dreams, Diane.

End of Part 10