Part 15: Family Encounters Part 1

You decide to go on a walk with Diane one night.

Diane: So how long will that worm be stuck in your room?

Y/N: Poppi won't be hatching for another two weeks so it will be a while.

Suddenly a girl who looks a lot like Diane walks up. Except she isn't dressed as fancily as Diane.

 Except she isn't dressed as fancily as Diane

Girl: Hello, Dear Sister.

Diane: Diana?!

Y/N: Wait, Sister?

Diane: This is my twin sister.

Diana: I am Diana Tepes. Diane's older twin sister, first in line for the throne, and a mistress of swordplay. And that is just the top of the list of my finest details.

Y/N: (under your breath) Is Diane's cocky attitude rooted all the way to her ancestors or something?

Diana: Anyway, Baby Sister. I came to check on you.

Diane: You aren't supposed to be here without a host family.

Diana: Oh that? I'm not living in this country. Smith I believe her name was, she gave me permission to come find you so I can catch up. And who is this tasty snack?

She approaches you and licks your neck. You back away a bit and she smiles.

Diana: Oooh. Please tell me he's got O positive blood. That's my favorite!

Diane: Sister! We are not allowed to drink people's blood while we're here.

Diana: Ooh don't tell me you resorted to drinking the blood of common animals. It's so fatty... Not healthy for a vampire princess's figure.

Diane: No! Of course not! I'd never resort to such a peasant manner! I drink a special blood substitute.

Diana: But I'm not confined by your Exchange Program's laws as much as you are. So...

She pins you to a tree.

Diana: I'm going to have a little taste.

Y/N: Get off!

Diana: Now now. It won't hurt at all. Matter of fact, you won't feel a thing.

Diane kicks her sister off of you and her eyes burn scarlet red.

Diane: Leave my future husband alone.

Diana: Tch. You could never take a joke, could you? I wasn't actually going to do it. So... He's your betrothed.

Diane blushes and looks away.

Diana: Welp. Glad to hear. I'll be sure to tell father and mother. Ta ta!

She vanishes.

Diane: I hate her...

The next day, Elizabeth is making breakfast. The Bee Girl has made honey glazed pancakes and you take a bite.