The Rules

"It's not hard to please me, pretty girl. Just follow the rules and we'll get along fine." Her perfume invaded my senses as she grasped my chin in long, firm fingers. The look in her eyes struck a bolt of fear in me, yet the nearness of her made me want a taste of the danger she exudes.
"Break them, I break you, baby. Don't. Test. Me." Each word was a bite, a tightening of her fingers and an intimidating curl of her red stained lips. I shivered all over.
"Yes, Ma'am." I uttered through the emotions that were suddenly swarming me.
"Good, I knew you were a good girl. My sweet Haley. Read them and sign at the bottom. Now."
Nodding quickly, partly in fear and partly in excitement, I let my eyes fall to the simple notary paper in front of me. Noticing her name branded in print at the top of the paper made it all feel more surreal.

My dearest Haley,
See the rules for our time together below. I know this may seem scary but make no mistake, little one. You're safe with me.

Rule #1: Obey me.
Rule #2: Don't ask questions.
Rule #3: Be a good girl.

Violating any or all of these stipulations will follow appropriate discipline as well as any punishment I see fit.
Be sure to remember that.
Xoxo,
Phoenix Belle

Biting my lip, I quickly signed where she said to and looked up at her with wide eyes full of wonderment.
I couldn't wait to be hers.
All hers.
"You consent, Haley?"
Her voice was right next to my ear, causing a sliver of awareness to slide down my spine. Nodding, I reached up and kissed her cheek in confirmation.
"Yes."

Hello loves! This story started off as a little idea in my head and I just couldn't put it down. Phoenix is all sexy, dominant yet sensitive too. Haley is this reserved singer that doubts herself and has anxiety in crowds and social situations. Together, they just fit. I'll try to post quick updates on this one, especially if y'all comment and vote on each part so I know you're liking it. Thank you so much for reading!

Please don't forget to vote, comment and follow me for more girlXgirl goodness.

XO

HeartStopping_Love93