💜They No like me!💜

" Mommy?!! Is it 5 yet?" Drew asked worriedly, as he was knelt on the couch, leaning against the glass window and starring out at the street.

" Not yet baby boy." Carly sighed, looking at the clock to read time as 6.12 pm. She wanted him to forget about it. But unfortunately, he wasn't gonna forget about his pwetty giwl.

" Why don't you just go to your room and play with your teddies and vehicles!? I'll call you down if she comes here." She suggested, picking up another teddy bear and putting it into the large bin. The place was a mess from all the struggling and playing of Drew.

" Nu! She won't love Drewy if Drewy don't wait until she comes!!" He said grumpily, crossing his arms over his chest and keep starring out.

She rolled her eyes and kept cleaning the house.

Few minutes passed with only Drew's humming noise of ' row row row your boat' which is his favorite song. Then he huffed." Mommy, is it 5 yet?!" He asked, again. This is how the whole evening spent.

" N- "

" Heyy baby boy!! Look what daddy bought you!" A man's familiar voice cutted her off, as he picked him up and spun him around before giving him a soft kiss on his forehead and a hug. Drew giggled, pressing his face into the crock of his neck. " Daddy!!!" Drew squealed.

John grinned. " Here! You'll love it!" He said, handing him a small parcel. Drew giggled and grabbed it and opened it. It was an another toy car! Great! just great!! Now he can mess the house with that too! So I'll have to clean up! Carly rolled her eyes.

"Yeyyy!! I love you so much daddy!!" Drew kissed his cheek and jumped out of his arms, making crashing noises with his mouth and dragging the toy car along the couch.

John shook his head, laughing as he walked towards his wife and pecked her lips. She smiled and hugged him.

" How have you been, babe?" He asked softly.

" Nothing special, we went to the park.. That's it. how about you?" She said smiling.

" The same, nothing special.. oh wait, I didn't notice that! Why is Drew's forehead has a band aid?! What happened?!!" He asked, sounding panicked as he pulled Drew close and examining his face.

Carly sighed." He fell. It's not that bad John, nothing to worry about." She said.

" Nothing to worry about?!!! His forehead is bruised! You say not to worry about it?!! Where were you?!" He yelled, pulling him closer and hugging him.

" He was running around! I tried to stop him but he didn't stop! You yell at me like I did that to him!" She yelled back.

" Just shut up!! I only let you take care of him, just because I trust in you! He's autistic! Why do you act like this?! You could've been more careful!"

" I do my best! But your son won't listen!! It's not like I got married to babysit your son! No!! I can't do this anymore! F**k you and your son!! I'm leaving!!!"

" Oops!! Mommy said a bad word!" Drew closed his mouth with his palms, giggling. John sighed and glared at his wife.

" Don't curse Infront of my child!" He hissed, making her roll her eyes. She scoffed, crossing her arms. But kept silent.

" Is it 5 yet daddy?" Drew asked looking out the window.

" No baby it's 6.35. way past 5." John cutted her off before she could open her mouth to speak.

Drew's face fell. " You mean... No five today?!"

" No baby. Did you miss your favorite cartoon?" He asked, seeing his eyes filled with tears.

" Isn't pwetty giwl coming to see Drewy?!" He cried out. John narrowed his eyebrows, looking at Carly, who looked like a deer caught in head lights.

" What pretty girl, baby?!"

" Mommy said a pwetty giwl is coming to see me! At 5! Now she no coming!!" He sobbed, pulling away from his father and crawl up in a ball on the floor. He hiccuped and sobbed loud, pulling at his hair and hitting himself on the thighs and chest area, throwing a tantrum as he screamed at the top of his lungs. Carly ran to his side, trying to grab his wrists so she could stop him from hurting himself. But Drew bit her arm and pushed her away, keep doing what he was doing.

" Baby stop! Please stop it baby boy!!" John grabbed him and hugged him tight, so he can't do anything to others or himself. He picked him up and kept hugging him, rocking him back and forth and pacing through the living room. He kept whispering soothing words to his ear.

After almost a hour, Drew was calm. But he kept crying silently.

" Pwetty giwls no like me! I'm no pwetty!! I'm ugly!" He whispered quietly, as his heart hurt.

" No baby, don't say that. You're the most beautiful boy god ever created and no one can say otherwise. There's no pretty girls, you're not allowed to be thinking of girls you're too innocent for that okay?! Girls are bad. Don't cry please stop it baby" John assured him. Drew pouted more, as tears kept rolling down silently.

" Nu! Giwls no bad! They're pwetty and nice. A giwl woths t..tuwenty thimes mo than a boy does!!" He said sternly, making John narrow his eyes and chuckle awkwardly. " Who even taught you that?! You're too innocent to say such things." He asked in disbelief. " pewter said" Drew said, rubbing his sore eyes.

" What Peter?! Carly! Who's Peter?!! Do you let him be around strangers?!!" John glared at Carly, and she rolled her eyes.

" It's Peter Pan he's talking about! The movie!" She grumbled. " Oh, I'm sorry." He looked at her guiltily. She rolled her eyes. Mumbling 'whatever. Night' then she left into their bedroom and slammed the door shut.

John looked down at the boy, seeing his head drop as he was tired. He went into Drew's room and laid him down on the bed. And tucked him in. Once he was drift off, John turned the lights off and turned the Night lights on and left the room. Shutting the door and locking it.

He took a shower and changed into more comfortable clothes and ate dinner as it was almost 8.00pm. He was tired so he got ready for bed and closed and locked all the doors before going to Drew's room and laying down on the bed where there were a lot of stuffed animals to the point where there weren't any space to lay down on that king size bed. He pushed few stuffies off the bed and got comfortable, as he pulled the covers over Drew and himself as he cuddled the young fragile boy to his chest and kissed him goodnight. And drifted off.

🐁🐇🌷🐇🌷🐇🌷🐇🌷🐇🌷🐇🐁

It's just a short chapter I know.

But I'll update soon..if I get feedback.

Love you babies!!