💜no mowe Mawie?💜

" What the hell was she doing here?! And with that stupid bratty girl!?" John screamed at Carly as Drew sat in his room floor, rocking back and forth covering his ears with his hands. He had tears streaming down his face. His little stuffed friends were there with him, but even they couldn't stop him from getting scared. His daddy was being scary, he didn't like it.

" please don't scream John! I asked her if she could come over, Justin was crying I-" Carly tried to explain, but he wasn't buying it.

" It's all your fault!, I especially told you that he shouldn't have anything to do with that girl! Now look what she did to my son! " He yelled louder. He's been screaming since he got home a couple hours ago. He saw Justin with a bruised forehead and he lost it.

" You're scaring Drew. Please stop" Carly pleaded.

" Justice will not be allowed to see my son again. Specifically until she fires that girl and not try to ruin my son's life."

" He's not your son John! He's your and Justice's son! You can't stop her from visiting her son! It's her right-"

" She lost that right the day she left me and my autistic son and ran away with another man!" He screamed. " Fucking hell!"

" It was just the past.. she's sorry for what she did you. She's his mother, she carried him in her womb and you can't take that right away from her!"

" But I can stop that bratty girl from seeing my son! If Justice wanna come over, she can't bring that brat with her. If she does, you can't open the door for them, understood?!" John demanded.

" Marie didn't mean-"

" I don't care if she meant or not! She did what she did and he hurt my son! You know how I feel about it when my son's hurt?! I didn't grow him up for them fucked up girls to hurt him!"

" You're thinking farther than you say it, John. If you can't let him go, he'll be lost in this world when we're not here anymore to protect him!"

" He still has time. He's just a little kid. Let him be!"

" He's eighteen! When are you gonna get it John! I'm tired of trying to get you the understand this!" Carly sighed deeply, as she went back to making dinner.

" He's my baby. He forever will be, I won't let anyone hurt him."

" No one's gonna hurt him. He only needs to experience his life!" Carly rolled her eyes. " He's really missing out you know?!"

" What do you want me to do?! Let him go out clubbing?"

" I didn't say that! Alright I can't win with you! Do whatever you want he's not my child by the way! He's yours , you fucked yourself and you gave him birth and you're the only reason he's here! Happy?! Now leave me alone!!"

John huffed. Walking towards the room and picking up a crying Justin from the floor. Justin struggled trying to pull away. He was scared that he's gonna hurt him.

" Daddy's too tired to struggle with you Drewy. Please can we cuddle until Mommy's done making dinner?" John said exhausted. Drew nodded, sniffling as he stopped struggling.

" 'addy said bad word. Bad boy say bad words!" Justin pointed out. John smiled. " I'm sorry Drew, I didn't mean to say bad words."

" It's Otay.. bad boys no apologize" Drew mumbled.

" Who said that?!" John snorted.

" Mawie said"

John sighed deeply. " You can't talk to her again. She's a bad girl and if you talk to her or do anything with her god will send the monsters to eat you."

" But 'addy she no bad giwl.-" Justin's eyes watered.

" You don't know anything about her so you better listen Justin!" John snapped.

" Pweese 'addy me want mawie pweese, I miss kwiss her wips" be covered his mouth once he realized that he had told his dad the secret and he promised Marie not to tell anyone.

John huffed." She kissed your what?!" John spat. " What did I tell you about letting others kiss you anywhere else but your cheeks or forehead?!"

Justin sniffled. " I'm sowwy 'addy I wiked it" he admitted.

John scoffed, trying to control himself.

" If you talk to her ever again I'll punish you before God do, now c'mon!" John said sternly as he sat Justin on the bed and slipped on a huge jumper on his small frame. Drew was crying, as he hugged his stuffed animal.

He already missed Marie and he didn't know how to forget about her.

💜💜💜💜

My poor Drewy😔

Vote and comment babes😘😘