💜make it stop💜

Marie Peterson POV

I heard the doorbell rings so I hung up after I said goodbye to my mom and went to get the door. I opened the door a little bit confused, I don't have a lot of people who I know here to visit me, specifically at 11 o'clock at night. Only Justice and Drewy. They both are sweethearts. Talking of Drewy, I hope my baby is doing fine. He was down when we talked earlier.

A middle aged man stood at the door glaring?....at me.

" Umm..how may I help-"

Cutting me off, he scoffed. " You must be Marie Peterson?" He snapped.

I stuttered." Y.. yeah"

" I'm Drew's dad, this is the first time and last time I ask you nicely, stay away from my son! I don't want dirty bitches like yourself taking advantage of my autistic child. Got it?! Fuck off from his innocent life. Let him be!! I won't be so nice if there's a next time!" He yelled at my face in one breath. I took a step back. He sounded so scary. I swear!

" W..we are j.just f.friends-"

" Friends don't kiss each other on the lips! Stay the fuck away from my baby boy! Got it?! He's too innocent for someone like you. If you ever break his heart, he'll die of heartbreak. He can't handle a little bit of pain so I'm not letting a woman like you to break his innocent heart the same way his mother broke my heart!! I know how much it hurts I'm NOT letting a girl curse the same pain to his little heart. He's my heart, girl, he's all I have left. Do you think I'd just let you take my heart and throw it on the floor and stomp on it as long as you want to, and " What would you want today miss Baldwin?" give it back to me after you're satisfied you ruined it completely?!! No you're mistaken!! I'd rather die!! I'd rather kill you and kill myself afterwards!! I'm not joking when I say this. Leave my child alone or you'll regret it! Every single bit of it!!" He kept yelling at me as I felt like peeing in my pants. What the hell?! I didn't even do anything to Drew yet, and I'm not planning on too. He's just overreacting.

" I'd never hurt hi-" he cutted me off, Again!

" Everyone says it! She said it. I trusted her. Now look what she did to me! Drew still cries in his sleeps asking for his Mommy! I still miss her, but she's not home to comfort us. I don't trust you, I won't make the same mistake again! So if you truly love my little prince, stay out of his life cause I won't let you two get together. I would take him to fucking France if it keeps him away from you. If you truly don't wanna hurt him then cut things off between you and him right now. It'll save him a lot of heartbreak."

And with that, he left, leaving me shedding tears looking down at the floor. What Just happened?

****

Carly Braun POV

John came back with clenched fists and jaw, and didn't say a word before he went upstairs to Drew's room. I rushed behind him praying to God for Drew to be okay.

He unlocked the door and my heart clenched at what I saw. Drew was sitting at his toy box, bruises all over his arms and legs, but too exhausted to hurt himself anymore and crying silently, shaking a little bit. He had his head laid on his knees and was hugging his knees.

His mouth bleeding some. I cried out, trying not to let my legs go numb. It rarely happens and I hate it when he's hurt.

John walked in, and Drew whimpered thinking his dad's gonna hurt him. But John smiled sadly, shedding some tears.

" I'm sorry baby boy, can daddy hold my little prince? Does Drewy forgive his daddy for being a meaniebutt?" He whispered softly, wiping his tears with both of his hands aggressively.

Drew cried out, nodding and holding his arms out for John to pick him up. John smiled through the tears, walking closer and grabbing Drew and letting him wrap his legs around his waist. He hugged him so tight and kept apologizing." I'm so sorry baby" he croaked.

" Drewy no mad 'addy. Drewy vow Chu." Drew kissed his cheek and sniffed. Making John cry harder.

No matter what you do, Drewy is gonna run back to you the instant he hears the word 'sorry'.

" Hurt 'addy" he whined, before drifting off to a peaceful slumber.

" Bring me the first aid kit Carley" John said sniffling as he placed Drew on the bed carefully. I nodded, going into the bathroom and grabbed it for him before going back and giving it to him.

John had strip Drew down to boxers and I gasped at the sight. There were huge red marks on his chest and thighs. He was so pale making the bruises even more visible. " Oh my god" slipped out of my mouth as I tried to hold back the tears. But it was no use cause next moment I was crying.

He might not be my own child but I love him as much as a normal mother would do. He's the sunshine to my childless life. He's the glue that keeps our family bonded together.

Seeing him like that made me cry.

John cleaned the cuts and bruises, as Drew whimpered in his sleeps, but was too tired to wake up.

After all was done, I got in the bed with my two special men, cuddling my baby boy to my chest.

I drifted off to sleep, but not before thanking the god above for not letting Justin hurt himself too much, what I would've done if anything happened to my baby boy? He was bruised but at least he was not dead.

I was more than grateful for that.

💜💜💜💜

Hi guys!!

What do you think about John? Is he right or wrong?

Vote and comment babes!!!.💜