💜Gift for Mawie💜

John Bieber POV

   " He's asleep?" Carly whispered, I nodded, laying him down on the bed. It's only 7.30 pm but he looked so tired. He fell asleep on the way back home.

   " Has he took the dinner?" She said low so she wouldn't wake up Justin. " Yeah. Justice had fed him some veggies and fruits. He was crying when I went there"

   " He hates healthy food"

" Hmm, she had given him a bath too" he grabbed a blanket to cover him. Carly took it from him, and stood on her tippy toes, giving him a kiss on the lips. He kissed back smiling. He loved his beautiful wife. " Go take a shower, I'll take care of him" she whispered.

   He nodded, walking towards the bathroom.

  Carly covered the small fragile boy with the blanket, and placed a teddy bear in between his arms so he wouldn't feel lonely and wake up. He cuddled up immediately. She smiled, kissing his cheek and turning the lights off. She turned on the purple night lights on, in case he wakes up when they're not in the room and get scared. He's scared of the darkness.

  Then she closed his door, but didn't lock it. And went into the kitchen to finish making dinner.

   After they ate, John took Justin to their room and placed him in the middle of the bed. Carly came out of the bathroom in her robe. She changed into a baggy sweatshirt and a pair of PJ bottoms. As John laid down next to Justin, pulling him to his chest so he's warm and Carly got in the bed leaving Justin in the middle. She pulled the covers over themselves. Drew had his teddy cuddling up to himself.

  " He seemed happy today. He would have thrown a tantrum if he had to eat healthy. But today he only cried a little bit. After Justice was done feeding him, he was desperate to go play with his new friend." John whispered. Carly smiled. " He has found a friend?" She said happily. " Girl or boy?"

" A girl. Looked a little bit older than him. " John said.

    " Is she pretty?"

John groaned. " Carly! Drew's too young for that. Stop trying to hook him up with girls.besides, he's too innocent for a relationship"

   Justin whimpered, almost waking up by his raised voice. John was quick to rock him gently.

   He finally fell asleep.

   " He's 18, he's gonna need it sooner or later. "

   " He's autistic, he's not a normal eighteen year old, Carly. He doesn't need a relationship. Leave him alone"

   " If he's happy with this girl that works with Justice.,  Would you let him date her?"

Silence.

  " Good night Carly" with that, the lights were off.

   Carly sighed. " He's growing up, John. Learn how to let go" she whispered softly, and kissed Justin's cheek before she closed her eyes.

____

  -the next morning-

   John walked out of the bathroom to see his son sitting on the bed, looking tired. " Go back to sleep, baby. You can sleep until nine." He smiled.

    " Wann.na go 'ummy's home" he babbled, trying to keep his eyes open.

    " But baby, you visited her yesterday" he said, sitting on the bed and pushing him back gently so he lays down. Drew whined, having teary eyes. " Wanna go 'ummy's home!!" He said stubbornly.

  " No Justin, she might has work today. You stay home with Carly Mommy, okay?" John ruffled his hair.

   " No Drewy wanna go 'ummy's home!!!" He glared at John.

  John looked at him with a raised eyebrow. " Oh? Are you being stubborn?" John asked in a stern look on his face.

  Drew's eyes filled with tears. John scoffed. " Don't you start crying, Justin Drew! Good boys don't be stubborn nor glare at their daddies. You're being a really bad boy. God's gonna send monsters to eat you cause you're being a bad boy right now" John warned. And pushed him down, covering him with the fluffy blanket.

   " Nuu!" Drew cried out. " Drewy no want moswers eat him!" He started crying. " Drewy no want be a bad boy. Only wanna see mawie. Drewy wanna give her the gift cuz giwls vow gifts." Justin cried, cuddling up to john's side.

  " You're not going anywhere! Stay home with Carly Mommy" John said sternly, before getting up.

   " But Drewy weally 'ave to go" Justin begged. John ignored, and walked out of the room, leaving Justin in the bed to cry himself to sleep.

    Drew was asleep when Carly came in. She saw his tear stained face, and frowned.

  She shook him gently. " Baby wake up" she said softly.

   " 'Ummy!!" He cried out, opening his hazel eyes.

   " Drewy wanna go 'ummy's home but 'addy say no" he cried. Carly smiled. " It's okay baby. We can go tomorrow."

  " But Drewy wanna see mawie today! Drewy wanna give mawie gift cuz giwls vow gifts." He pouted, and his lower lip curled out, as he started crying.

   " No baby don't cry. Is Marie a pretty girl?" She tried to change the subject.

  " Wevy pwetty. Mowe pwetty than my 'ummy." He smiled small.

  " Really?" Carly asked excited. He giggled, nodding. Then frowned again." Drewy weally wanna give gift to mawie. Everyone likes gifts." He babbled.

" Oh, how about I call your Mommy and ask her if she could come over with Marie?"

  " Yes pweassee?" His eyes lit up. Carly laughed, kissing his forehead before getting up. " But before that, you have to bath cause girls don't like Stinky boys."

   " I wike bath. No wike shower" he said.

  " How about I add bubbles into the bath, too?"

  " Yess!! And ducky famiwy too?!!"

  " Anything you want if you let me give you a bath and not splash water  onto me." She pouted. Making Drew giggle.

  " Can Drewy eat pizza too?" He giggled.

  " No, daddy will chop my head off if I let you eat junk food." She huffed.

  " My 'addy! Not your!" He grumbled. Hating how others call his parents the way he calls them. They're his only. Noone can call them the way he calls them.

   " Possessive much?" Carly raised an eyebrow. Drew was walking towards the bathroom already, in his boxers. His round fat butt swaying side to side. Carly laughed, shaking her head.

  " And me want pizza, chu- wike it or not" he demanded. Disappearing into the bathroom.

Such a goofball he is. She smiled to herself. " My goofball" she mumbled.

- not edited😪-

🐇🐇🐇🐇

Hi guys!!!!

Vote, comment, share!!!😘