💜happy birthday Drewy💜 ~ part II

" Hi momma!! Hi Papa!!" Drew smiled brightly, jumping on his grandparents. They said hi back, laughing.

  " Happy birthday Drewy" my mom kissed his cheek. Handing him a small box.

   " Drewy no wike tiny gifts momma" he said innocently, making me scoff. " You don't say it like that, Drew. Say sorry and thank her for the gift"

  " It's okay," mom glared at me. " I don't like small gifts too, but you'd love it if you see what's inside. Drewy"

   " Can Drewy open it now momma?" Drew asked making big puppy dog eyes. Boy can he play cute.

   " Once you've cut the cake, okay?" I grabbed the box from his hands. He started crying. Surprise..not.

   " Crying needs to stop, mister!" I scolded. He only whined.

  " C'mon John! It's his birthday. Leave him alone for a day, please?" Carly grabbed the box from my hand, and gave it back to him. He smiled, grabbing it and opening it.

  It was a small... phone?

  My mom just gave my son an iPhone?!!! What the-

  I snatched it from him. He screamed, throwing a tantrum.

  " Momma is mistaken! You're not getting an iPhone" I scolded.

  " Mine!! Give me!!!!" He started screaming. I glared at him. " Stop it Drew!"

   " Give it to him John!" Mom glared at me. I looked at her, seeing her looking at me as if to say ' don't mess with your momma'. I scoffed." But momma,  he doesn't even know how to use it. He'll break it in couple of days." I whined.

  " He's a big boy now, he can take a responsibility, right Drewy? You promise momma that you will protect the phone, right?"

   Drew sniffled, nodding. " Wes momma"

  I sighed, giving up. " Here" I gave it back. He smiled wide, grabbed it and opened the box. He took out the phone and, he was typing away.

  Not even wanting to see other gifts. Huff.

  I rolled my eyes, and grabbed the phone again. " Not until you see other gifts and cut the cake." I  said sternly. He whined. I gave him the eye, and he looked down, checking other gifts.

----

  After a while, we were about to sing the birthday song and get Drew to cut the cake. Drew was too busy playing with the kids and purple balloons. Purple is  Drew's favorite color so the theme of the party is purple and teddies.

  I looked at the door, impatiently. She was too late, and she called me saying that she's on the way.

  " C'mon babe, Drew's gonna cut the cake." Carly grabbed my hand. " What are you waiting for? Everyone is here. " She asked curiously.

   " No one actually" I hummed. And signed walking towards the coffee table with a huge chocolate cake on it.

   " Make a wish, Drewy" I kissed my son's forehead. He giggled, closing his eyes and saying his wish out loud.

  " Pweese make mawie come back" he whispered loudly, making everyone laugh. I frowned. She won't come back. I know it.

  He will be disappointed.

" Now blow the candles" Justice ruffled his hair. He was about to do as she told, but my gift finally arrived.

  There stood beside Drew, a tall, curly blonde haired girl, dressed in red, smiled with me.

  A girl I've known for few years. My gift for Drew.

   " Drew, baby, this is Taylor Swift, your fiancée and future wife."

💜💜💜💜

What the hell just happened?!?!?

Vote and comment babes it means a lot.🌸