💜Mommy's home?💜

John Braun POV

  Drew has been moody today. He woke up crying and screaming, must have been having a nightmare. He doesn't let me go anywhere, he keeps clinging onto me. I have to go to work but if I move an inch, he starts screaming and crying. He wouldn't even let Carly come near him. It's 7.30 AM and I'm still on the bed, him cuddling up to my chest, whimpering even if my chest moves when I breath.

   " Baby boy? Can I get ready for work now?" I asked softly, not wanting to make him cry again. But he cried out a little, wrapping around my body and holding onto me as tight as he can. " N.no! Jwustin need 'addy!" He whimpered. I sighed.

    " Daddy will be home as soon as he can! And mommy's here with you. She'll make you some chocolate chip cookies!! Isn't that great? All you have to do, is be a good boy and let daddy go for work." I tried.

   " No! J- jwustin no need it, jwustin fat, pwetty giwls no like ugly boys like jwustin! No eat!"

   " This pretty girl crap needs to be stopped! There's nothing wrong with you Justin! You're not ugly or fat! You're nowhere near that! And, girls don't like beautiful boys if they are not good boys. You're my beautiful boy, be a good boy for daddy and listen. Let daddy go and get ready, please darling?!" I kissed his forehead.

   " But I need da..Daddy home!"

    " Why, baby? Mommy's home, you can stay with her!"

     " B..but jwustin sad!"

    " Oh, you're feeling sad?!" He nodded, looking down.

  " Why is my angel sad?!"

  " B..be..Bec.. cause! Pwetty giwls no like me!" He started sobbing again. I picked him up, trying to calm him down.

   " They like you Drew, Mommy was just lying, she only wanted to make you wear your PJ's. That's why she said that. There wasn't a pretty girl who said that she's coming and didn't. You'll find a good girl, but not now, you're too young for that. I promise there's a perfect girl who was created just for you. You just have to wait." I tried to assure him.

    He might not be matured enough in my eyes to be talking about girls and all that stuff., But for now, I can't argue with him, all I can do is trying to make up his innocent mind.

   I hate Carly for doing this to my baby boy. She could've thought twice before she said that to him. He's too sensitive. Maybe she didn't think that far, but she's responsible for this. I'm just pissed off at her.

    " B.but 'arry is 'ifteen and he has a giwlfwend! " He whimpered.

    " Baby, Harry goes to school. He sees a lot of girls everyday. And he's a player. He doesn't love girls, only use them and push them away. You don't want to be like him, do you? You don't wanna see your girlfriend crying, do you?"

   He looked at me scared. And shook his head violently." N.nu! Drew wanna low dem. And make dem 'appy!" He sobbed.

     " That's right! That's why you should wait until the right moment." I smiled confidently. He kept starring at my eyes for a while, he was thinking, as if he was trying to figure out if I was telling the truth. His sobs slowed down eventually, and he sniffled.

   I gave it time, not wanting to rush things. He laid his head on my shoulder." Drew wanna wait 'ntil the wight moment." He sniffled.

   I grinned, smiling at him proudly and kissing his head. " You're my angel." I kissed his cheek. He giggled a little, still laying there looking tired.

  " Can daddy go to work now?" I asked, making him whimper again. But at least he didn't start sobbing. " Mommy's here baby she'll be with you." I assured. He only tightened his grip around my neck. " 'addy no go? Pweese?" He cried out.

   I sighed." Baby I can't stay home every day. They'll kick me out. How about this, I'll go to work, and come back home as soon as possible and we all go out for dinner?! I'll take you to MacDonald's and you can have a happy meal! You know? The food that you love and you could have a toy too!" I tried to cheer him up. He smiled small.

     " Wanna go Mommy's home!" He said softly. " Miss Mommy"

     I sighed. I'm not feeling like dealing with her in this morning, but I nodded anyway. He giggled.

     Once he was ready, I took his hand and guided him outside. Carly was sitting on the couch, drinking her morning coffee. I smiled with her, which she rolled her eyes at and looked away from me. Justin ran to her, sitting on her lap and kissing her cheek. She just couldn't resist his cuteness. She giggled, hugging him back." Drew sowwy Mommy! Drew hurt you last night!" He said almost in tears.

     Carly kissed him on the forehead." I was not good to you either, baby boy! It's okay, I'm sorry" she whispered, making Drew smile. She frowned.

    " Where are you going baby boy?!" She said, seeing him all dressed up. He hates wearing pants and shirts if he doesn't go anywhere. He prefer boxers and socks.

    " To see my Mommy!" He screamed excited. Carly pouted." So Drewy is mad at Mommy and leaving her to be with his mommy?!"

    " No pout! Drew no like it!" He whined. " Drew come home, night. With 'addy. Drew no mad at Mommy! But miss my Mommy." He explained.

   Carly smiled at him, pinching his cheek a little. " You better! Or Mommy will miss Drew so much."

   Drew giggled. Before kissing her face and wiggling towards me. I picked him up and took him to my car. But not before I kissed Carly on the lips and said that I was sorry. She just smiled, saying that she was sorry too.

          💓💓💓💓💓💓

His full name is Justin Drew Braun. Before you ask lol.

And no, that's not Harry Styles that I mentioned in here. I don't hate anyone.

💜💜💜