💜v❤w chu mawie 💜

" MAWIE!!!" Justin screamed once his favorite girl walked in.

   Marie giggled, opening her arms for the beautiful little boy who was storming towards her. Justin hugged her tightly, and giggled.

   " What's that smell?" Marie took in the men's perfume scent. It was like Justin bathed in a pool of perfume.

   " Drewy use 'addy's smelling bottle, do Drewy smell good?" He beamed wide.

   " So good" Marie laughed, as Justice smiled and went into the kitchen with Carly.

   " Mawie Wanna see Drewy's room?" Justin grabbed her hand and giggled, blushing. Looking down shyly.

  " Yeah, of course" Marie smiled.

  " Drewy no scwared of dwakness, Drewy sweep awone" Justin said walking upstairs. Holding onto her arm and stepping upstairs carefully. He took one step at a time, not wanting to fall back and make his daddy yell at his Carly Mommy.

   " Really?" Marie asked sounding excited.

  " Umm, is lying bad boys?" He blushed.

" Yeah, only bad boys lie" she said looking serious. Drew pouted, looking guilty.

"Drewy sweep awone in the mowning. But at night, Drewy sweep with 'addy and cawly 'ummy." He said softly. " Drewy no bad boy. Gwod send monswers to eat bad boys. Drewy sowwy Drewy no lie no mowe" his eyes got watery, making Marie can't help but coo and squeeze his chubby cheeks.

  " Nu!!! It huwrt!!" Justin whined, pulling away from her. She giggled at his face that turned red even by the light squeeze she did. He was so soft and fragile. Like a butterfly.

   " So cute" she ruffled his hair, making him whimper.

   " Nuu!! No touch Drewy hair! Off limits!" He rolled his eyes, making Marie gasp, Justin Drew ' Drewy' Braun, the most innocent person alive, just rolled his eyes at her. She glared at him.

   " Did you just roll your eyes at me Drew?!" She scolded. She didn't like it when he acted like a bad boy. He's an angel. Angels aren't allowed to roll their eyes.

   " N..nu?" Drew whimpered, already having tears rolling down his face.

   " Now you're lying! I'm gonna tell your Mommies and they wouldn't be so happy!" Marie turned on her heels and rushed downstairs leaving Drew in the middle of the staircase, sobbing loud. " NUUUU!! PWEESE NO LEAVE DREWY!!! MOWNSTERS GONNA GET DREWY! DREWY NO MEAN TO BE A BAD BOY!!!!" he started screaming. As he ran behind her.

    " No Drew you're gonna trip and fall-" Marie gasped, as the small boy tripped on his own feet and fell down the stairs and landed Infront of her feet.

  " Omg omg omg!!" She fell on her knees, hesitantly turning the now unconscious boy to his back.  " Drew?!! Drewy baby are you-"

  " Oh my god what happened?!!!"  Marie gasped as Carly knelt down Infront of him and pulled Justin into her lap, as his forehead was bled.

  " Marie what happened?!" Justice snapped at Marie. As she grabbed Drew and took him to the nearest room, which happens to be Carly's and John's bedroom.

  She laid him on the bed as Carly rushed in with the first aid kit. " I think we should take him to a hospital!" Carly said in a shaky voice. As Marie walked in slowly and sat on the bed. " I'm sorry it's my fault-"

   " We can talk about this later! Now pray to God he wakes up sooner! Or else I will-"

   " Umm.. 'ummy" Drew whined in a weak voice.

  Justice gasped, and kissed him everywhere she could reach. " Oh my god baby! Are you okay?"

  Justin sniffled, and started sobbing loudly. " Huwrt 'ummy!" He cried.

   " I know baby, I'm so sorry!" She cried out, kissing his bloody forehead. " Mommy's gonna clean this cut and put a band aid over it so it wouldn't get infected. "

   " Nu 'ummy no mowe huwrt!" He whined.

  " I know baby, I know you hate it. But it has to be done, okay?" She said grabbing a cotton pad soaked in alcohol and started rubbing it on the cut gently. He started screaming his lungs out and trashing around. Carly grabbed him and kept him in place as Marie watched guiltily.

   " All done! Shh shh babe, you're doing great. Who's Mommy's brave little prince? Drewy is, right?" Justice whispered sweet nothings into his ear as she putted a baby band aid over his cut. A rainbow colored one.

  " No mo pain" Drew whispered as he tried to keep his eyes open, but failed miserably as they fluttered close.

   " I'm so sorry I didn't mean to hurt him-"

   " It's alright Marie, he's autistic, we understand. We all face situations like this" Carly smiled sadly. Marie nodded, still feeling guilty.

  " She's right Marie, I'm sorry I overreacted" Justice said softly, rocking the small boy back and forth as she pulled him to her chest. " Can I kiss his cheek?" Marie asked blushing a little.

  Justice nodded, and Marie leaned in, and got the chance to feel  his soft skin for a second. She could keep kissing him whole life, he was the softest thing she'd ever felt, but unfortunately had to move and let Carly cover him with the fluffy blanket.

    After few hours, Drew woke up, and looked around the room as he sucked on his thumb that was in his mouth when he woke up. " 'Ummy?" He cried out when he felt the pain on his forehead. He touched it and started crying silently.

  " Drewy?" He heard a beautiful voice. " Are you crying Drewy baby?" She asked worriedly.

   " Drewy face huwrt!" He cried out as Marie walked in and sat on his bed. His parents' bed actually.

   " I'm so sorry baby" she sighed softly. " It was my fault"

  " Drewy fawlt, Drewy no good boy, gowd pu- push-nish bad boy wike Drewy" he admitted, sniffling and looking down guiltily. He felt like crying cause he felt like he's a bad boy. He didn't want punishments but that's all bad boys, like himself get. Like the one he experienced a while ago. He didn't wanna be a bad boy anymore cause he didn't like punishments.

  " Hey hey hey" Marie wiped his face and kissed his cheek. " You're not a bad boy anymore. Bad boys don't apologize. You said sorry so you're not a bad boy anymore, okay?"

  " Otay mawie. " He sniffled.

  " But swill huwrt" he pointed at his forehead.

   " Want painkillers?" She said pointing at the bathroom.

   " No pills!" He whined.

" Alright, how about a kiss?" She smiled softly. His eyes widened. " 'Addy said only 'ummies and 'addy can kwiss me, on the wips"

  Marie giggled. " Not on the lips. I only wanna kiss your forehead so it doesn't hurt anymore "

  " Oh Otay" Justin blushed and closed his eyes with his hands, peaking through his fingers and giggling.

  Marie tried to kiss his forehead, but he turned his head and she kissed his lips. She gasped, as an electricity ran through her whole body. So did Justin.

They both wanted to pull away but couldn't. Instead they kissed back.

  It felt amazing, his lips were so soft in hers. He was inexperienced, but he was a great little kisser.

  It wasn't sexual. It was filled with joy and peace.

   After they couldn't breathe anymore, they pulled away.

  Justin blushed and looked at her face. Then her beautiful blue eyes.

   " I vow chu mawie" he mumbled, and fell onto her arms, hugging her tightly.

  Leaving her dying in confusion and happiness.

💜💜💜💜

V❤w chu guys!!

Vote, comment, share babies💜🐇