💜I loved you💜

Taylor Swift POV

  Justin held his new teddy bear to his chest, as I drove home from our little date out. His eyes were droppy, as he sucked his fingers. " Baby, take a nap, I'll call you when we're home" I smiled.

  " Miss 'addy- and Mommies- and mawi-" he suddenly spoke, but stopped himself from saying her name. Looking down he mumbled." Sowwy"

  " You look really tired, Drewy, take a nap" I changed the subject. He pouted. " No tiwied" he yawned.

   I smiled. " Surrree, now nap time" I snorted.

   " Wanna s-stay up" he whined. But slowly, fell asleep. Sucking his thumb.

Once we arrived home, I parked the car and got out. Justin was still asleep, and he looked so cute asleep. I just couldn't bring myself to wake him up.

  Instead, I tried picking him up, and it worked. He was so light for a 21 year old. I felt guilty, knowing it's my fault. I didn't care. I didn't feed him well and all I did was hurting him. But from now on, I promised myself to look after him the best I can.

   " In a hurry?" Someone's voice spoke as I unlocked the door with one hand holding him with the other, and took him to the lounge room, and I almost dropped Drew. But regained myself. " Kevin!" I hissed, sighing in relief seeing it was just Kevin.

   I laid Drew on the couch, and turned on my heels to see Kevin glaring at me. " What?!" I spat.

   " Since when you started being nice to the brat?" He spat.

  " He's my husband, show some respect!" I snapped back.

   " Husband?!" He snorted. " What is wrong with you? You were normal the last time we-"

   " I'm normal. What we had is over" I rushed.

  He frowned. " What do you mean? You're my fucking girlfriend" he growled, getting frustrated.

  " Girlfriend?" I snorted. " We were just f**k buddies, nothing more" I told him. " I thought you knew"

  " I fucking loved you!" He hissed.

" Keep your voice down, I don't want you to wake up my fucking husband!" I hissed back, walking towards the nearest room, which was a guest room and grabbed a blanket to cover Drew up.

I did, and turned to Kevin, seeing something I hadn't seen before. Sadness. Sadness in his eyes.

   I felt a stinging in my chest, but ignored." Kevin, it's not my fault if you fell in love with me, I only used you as a release. Because I couldn't use Drew. He doesn't know anything about sex. It's not my fault, you knew I was a married woman. " I said hesitantly.

  " I- I'm leaving" he mumbled, before walking towards the door.

  "Don't come back" I said, hesitantly. But I did say that.

  God! What am I doing?

I liked Kevin, he was my type and all. But Drew, he's so innocent and I loved him. All he did to make me angry was ranting about Marie, but he didn't do it anymore. So I had no reason to hurt him anymore.

I didn't know what to do anymore.

I heard Drew stirring, so I walked towards the couch. Soon enough, I was cuddling with the little boy under the blanket. Thinking about the things that bothered me so much.

  After all,. I realized that everything was bothering me. I groaned, trying to fall asleep, but it was harder than I thought.

  I felt a little bit nauseous, and suddenly I was feeling sick. I jumped out of the couch, running towards the nearest bathroom.

  I dry heaved for a while, and threw up a little.

  Why was I feeling sick all of a sudden? Ah, must be something I ate. I told myself, before washing my mouth and walking back to Drew, cuddling the chubby, yet skinny boy to my chest after I got under the covers with him.

  💜💜💜💜

Why was Taylor throwing up?😏

Four votes+four comments =Next chapter.