💜Pweese stay💜

" M-Mawie?" Drew mumbled, before turning around and running back into their room.

  Selena's heart was broken into pieces and Taylor was feeling happy, Drew ran off on her. If only Taylor knew Selena was the girl Drew's always ranting about, she would never even talk to her in the first place.

  " I think you should leave now" Taylor said, rather rudely, which Selena understood very well and nodded, wiping her face.

Selena didn't leave to come back. She was kinda glad Drew didn't love her anymore. She wanted him to forget about her. She wanted him to have the best life his parents wanted. But it didn't mean it hurt any less.

  Selena loved him, still did. That's why she left. And she was mad at herself that she came back and opened the healed wounds.

  But he's got over her. She wished him the best with Taylor. Taylor loved him. Even though she abused him, she now doesn't and she's trying to change for him. So the best thing she can do, is leaving them alone.

   She now has a boyfriend, Zayn is a great guy and he made her happy. He knew everything about Drew and he didn't mind that she cried about him on his shoulder. He was really understanding. He's the perfect guy for her after Drew. But now Drew's taken and she has nothing to do to get him back. Taylor was her best friend and she understands how jealous she's of her and she knew it's not her fault. Justin was now married to her. Which means that he belongs to Taylor. Not his ex girlfriend.

Selena grabbed her purse, and was about to walk out of the house when a pair of arms wrapped themselves around her waist, taking her by surprise.

  Taylor wasn't quick enough to stop Drew before he could run down the stairs.

Taylor watched, rage filled in her eyes, as Drew cuddled up to Selena's body, holding his purple wrapped gift in his hands.

  " Drewy knew mawie come back , Drewy vow Chu mawie" he cried out, making Selena to break down into tears and Taylor to scoff. Drew was saving that gift for all these years, just to give it to Marie? And her name is Selena, she never mentioned anything about the name Marie.

  That's because every time someone called her Marie, it hurt her heart because it reminded of a certain cute little Muffin who used to call her name the cutest way. ' mawie '

  She stopped using her favorite name, which also happened to be her middle name. " Drewy awlays want-ed to give gift for mawie" he said cutely, making her heart melt.  Holding out the purple wrapped box for Marie to take. She grabbed it.

  " Thank you Drewy, I love you too.. But can you do me a favor?" She croaked.

  " Anything for mawie" he giggled, forgetting all the pain he went through, like he's the happiest boy alive. Well he is, whenever he's with Marie.

    " Can you treat Taylor like you'd treat me? She loves you so much, can you be nice to her and treat her nicely?"

  " Do mawie stay with Drewy if Drewy do it!?" Widening his eyes with hope, he mumbled. Selena's eyes let few more tears to fall, knowing if she answered that question, his whole world is gonna collapse. But he had to know. She didn't want to trick him into anything..

  " No Drew. Marie have a boyfriend now. Marie wanna leave now. Can you let me go?" She said softly.

  And that was enough for Drew to burst out to painful cries and sobs. " NO! mawie can't leave Drewy again!! Pweese stay" he begged, holding onto her and screaming.

  " Drew, come back here" Taylor said sternly, grabbing Drew's arm and pulling him away from Marie.

" NO!! MAWIE PWEESE NO GO!! I VOW CHU SO MUCH! TWAYLOR HURT ME PWEESE!!" He kept screaming and crying, as Taylor dragged him away.

  " You promised me to be nice to Taylor, Drewy. She won't hurt you again. Please be a nice boy and listen to her?" Selena said behind him, as Taylor dragged him upstairs and into their room. Taylor didn't want to be rude to Drew again, but she had to lock him in the room or else he wouldn't let Selena go.

  Once Taylor went back downstairs, Selena was still there, looking down at crying silently. " Please leave. I just started being nice to him. I don't want you ruining all that"

  " I'm sorry I came here. But please, promise me you won't hurt him again" Selena begged.

  " I won't" Taylor said bitterly, and Selena nodded and left.

  💜💜💜💜

Vote comment share guys!!

4 votes = Next chapter!!