💜M-Mawie?💜

Taylor sat on the floor, where Justin has fell asleep, cuddled up with the purple wrapped box. She was sober in million years. And she was feeling guilty of the damage she has done to the poor kid.

Cuts and bruises were covering his once healthy, fair skin. His hair is a mess.

Yet he's beautiful.

She didn't wanna do this to him. She wanted him to love her back, because she was having feelings for him. Well, at least she finally admits it. She felt jealous every time he was talking about Marie. And that jealousy turned into a anger and she let it out on him.

But after trying for three years, she now knows he doesn't have a place in his heart for him.

She kissed him forehead, picking him up without much struggle, he's Skinner than he was, three years ago.

She took him to their room, laying him on the bed and kissed his forehead, covering him up. " Im sorry for everything, baby boy. I'll try not let this happen again to you"

****

Taylor picks up her best friend for three years, and drives towards their work place. She's a really nice girl, even though Taylor was drunk almost all the time, she likes her friend's company.

Selena is a very beautiful and perfect girl. She's great at everything she does. Taylor was glad that she could work with her instead of working with some piece of shit. Selena does all the work by herself for Taylor when she's drunk.

" Good morning" Selena smiled.

" Morning" Taylor sighed. Not returning the smile.

Selena frowned. " What's wrong?" She asked, turning her full attention to her best friend.

" It's uh.. he doesn't deserve this.." she cried out, stopping the vehicle in the middle of the road.

Selena saw her friend's vulnerable state, and was quick to get out of the passenger side and walk to the driver's side. They did it almost everyday when Taylor had a problem, and now they're used to it.

" Now" Selena said, starting to drive." You can tell me anything"

Taylor took a deep breath. " It's my autistic husband. He wouldn't stop talking about his ex girlfriend. And I get really angry. I hurt him. But I know he doesn't deserve it. His parents made him marry me. It's not his fault, he loves that girl so much." Taylor sighed.

Selena frowned, reminding of someone special in her heart, but tries to brush it off. What happened in the past should be left in the past.

" Don't hurt him, please. He's autistic. He doesn't deserve it" Selena said softly, looking in the eyes with Taylor for a brief moment.

" I know, I'm starting to have feelings for him. But he's not even my type. I don't know what to do anymore"

"Aren't you together with Kevin?" Selena asked curiously. Taylor sighed, nodding. " But I'm starting to have feelings for him. I want to make my husband jealous of Kevin, but he's not. He thinks about his ex girlfriend too much. I just can't stand it. "

" If you stop fooling around with Kevin and promise to be the best you can be for him, I'll try to talk to him. He might listen to me. Autistic kids are so innocent, and they're so caring. If I tell him how much you're worried for him, he might change his mind"

" How do you know about autistic children?" Taylor asked.

" Well" Selena sighed. " I'd been so close to someone really cute and innocent." She looked down, turning to left and speeding up.