Chapter 2

He struggled to hold his eyes closed as the warm morning sun rays shooting his eyes disturbing his lovely sleep.

"Wake up Baekhyun," A deep voice echoed in the room. Baekhyun's eyes shot open. He looked around his room and found a tall guy standing in front of him waving his hands."Aish Chanyeol," Baekhyun groaned and sat up on his bed. "What? Did something happen?" Chanyeol felt a bit suspicious about his friend. "No," Baekhyun answered while making his way towards the bathroom. "Hurry up Baek, everyone is waiting," Chanyeol said before steps out of the room.

Once he gets into the bathroom, Baekhyun heaved a sigh. He's unsure of what had happened last night? Was it just a dream or...? He's troubled. Who's that girl? A Ghost? He looked himself in the mirror. He touched his lips. He'd still feel her soft lips on his. "It can't be," he assured himself that it's just a dream, nothing more than that. He was too tired last night so thats the reason he felt its real." Don't think too much Baekhyun," he told himself. After taking a warm shower, he went out of the bathroom. His outfit for the day has already kept on his bed. Feeling a little excited, he changed his clothes while humming his favorite song 'baby don't cry'.

"I guess we'll meet again" he remembered those whispered words. He's frightened. He looked around the room. Everything seems normal. "I must be going crazy," he thought.

Baekhyun left the downstairs, hastily climbing the stairs. He doesn't want to be alone, he wants to escape from those frightening thoughts which keep popping out.

"Slow Baek, you might trip if you run like this," Chen said. "Looks like someone catching you from behind," Chen taunted.

"Shut up jongdae," He retorted while walking past him towards the table. He pulls out the chair beneath the table and seated on. "Good morning guys," He greeted the others. He took an empty plate from the corner and filled it with pancakes which kyungsoo had made for them.

"Why aren't you eating Baekhyun?" Kyungsoo asked. Baekhyun just sitting there staring down at his food. He hasn't even touched the food. Seems like he's distracted by something.

"Huh?" the question drew him back to the reality. He looked up to meet others intense stare at him.

"Does it taste bad?" Kyungsoo asked again.

"No," Baekhyun said, though he knows that the reply doesn't enough for them. "I was thinking about something," Baekhyun said, expecting they won't ask further.

"About what?" Chanyeol frowned. He'd sense something wrong with Baekhyun. When he went to wake him up, he'd the same face that he's given to him now. It's a kind of uneasy. Chanyeol wishes he'd read his friend's mind so that he can recognize what was going through his mind. He's all ok last night. What might have happened to him to act this way?

There was a long pause before Baekhyun answered.

"About angels... do they really exist?" Baekhyun's question caused others burst into laughs.

"Yah stop it. I'm serious here," Baekhyun voice turned serious. His eyes were giving a glare that made others stop their laugh.

"Why are you so curious about angels, Hyung?" Sehun asked once he gathered to hold his laugh.

"Just because... I had a dream last night," He said, apparently embarrassed at the thought of his friend's ridiculous laugh.

"Was it a nightmare? I mean you looked so frightened" Suho said. They somehow managed to stop their laugh as Baekhyun looked more serious about it.

"No... It wasn't a nightmare" Baekhyun doesn't know if it's a nightmare or not. It's a wonderful dream except for the part where she floated on the air, it scared him to death. "But something strange happened. The dream appeared like real," He added.