Chapter 6

"What are you two doing here?" There stood Chanyeol with a void expression as his hands crossed over his chest, leaning against the door. Baekhyun quickly pulled his hands away from her shoulders with a whimper.

"Yah Chanyeol, don't you know how to knock?" The irritated Baekhyun grumbled.

"What?" Chanyeol let out a laugh, which clearly showed his resentment. "Yah, Baekhyun! When did you become so reserved? Did I ever knock before? I didn't know that you were doing something devious. Besides, the door has not even closed. You tell me to knock an opened door?" Chanyeol uttered furiously.

"Aish! Just shut up, you just ruined everything," Baekhyun answered while stomping out of the room leaving both Chanyeol and Jinhye alone.

"What's wrong with this guy?" Chanyeol asked himself with a puff. Just then,his eyes darted to the girl in front of him who remained on the spot as silent as a mouse. Chanyeol didn't dare to ask anything to her as her shyness became too obvious, she had somehow managed to avoid his dazzling gaze upon her. "Ah, everyone is waiting for us downstairs, let's get going then,"Chanyeol said, he had never thought he'd been tight-lipped in front a girl. Jinhye nodded slightly while trailing behind him.

After the lunch, they all went to take a nap since they had to leave for Japan at night. Jinhye went into her room after doing the dishes. Her room located next to Chanyeol, the room is not too large, there's a medium sized bed at the center of the room along with a small, timber bed stand beside it.

A soft breeze embraced her as soon as she opened the door of the balcony. She took her phone out of her pocket and dialed a number that she set as number one on her speed dial list. She bit her lips as she clutched on the phone close to her ear. She seemed surprisingly nervous.

"Ajusshi, It's me, Jinhye," Her voice sounded calm. She waited unwearyingly for another person to speak up.

....

The evening appeared to be deafening in Exo dorm, as they were busy getting ready for the departure.

"Where's Jinhye?" Suho asked. They all scattered around the living room with their belongings, ready to go.

"Probably in her room," Lay answered drearily.

"It's almost time," Suho said while looking at the time in his wristwatch. He's about to take steps forward towards the stairs, he saw her climbing down the staircase with a heavy suitcase in her hands. She's struggling to hold the baggage as it's too bulky even for a man to seize. Her breathing quickened as each step she took along with the baggage in her hand. The boys exchanged a look of skepticism as they watched ahead of them, Jinhye with her huge baggage.

"Are you going for a long trip or something?" Baekhyun snorted.

He somehow made an effort to hold his taunted laugh.

"Shut up, Baekhyun," Suho glared at him whilst he noticed a dazed girl before them. Baekhyun rolled his eyes while clutching his stomach as he goes on with his stupid childish laugh.

"You don't need to take all of your belongings just for two nights, Jinhye," Suho said serenely. The girl nodded as she silently climbed on the steps back.

"Let me help you," Sehun said as he grabbed the baggage from her hand and helped her to reach her room. She uttered a 'thanks' before going back into the room.

"Are we going to ride on this?"Jinhye asked bewildered, goggling at the airplane in front of them. Her eyes grew wide in amazement.

"Seems like it's your first time seeing an airplane," Chen said, who's standing next to her. She nodded naively without knowing the sarcasm in his voice.