Chapter 3

A few months ago....

Burning rage slipped all over her body, her eyes turned into red shades due to the anger that rearing up into her soul. "How dare she take my words so lightly?" The queen, Regena, demanded with a roar.

"She might have to get into some danger," Mira replied, her lips quivered with fear. She's too afraid to look into the queen's eyes. When she gets angry, it's intolerable. They were just get back from the earth, without Clara, they had lost her. The queen was in an angry state because Clara broke the word of her. Mira afraid if something horrid would happen to Clara.

The queen twisted around, with sullen eyes."No, she's not," the queen said. Mira lifted up her eyes from the floor. She'd see the flames roaring in her eyes. "Her gem is glowing brightly," the queen continued, pointing to the gem crystal, which had been stuck on the wall.

Mira scanned it with wide eyes. It was shining brightly than ever."It's evident that she's alive," the queen said. Upon hearing this, Mira heaved a sigh.

"That's a relief," she mumbled under her breath. The diamond crystal was something, which revealing their fate. If something bad approaching them, the crystal would become dark or it'll break. All of them had separate stones stuck on the wall.

"She must be having such a great time there," The queen said, stroking the stone. "You may leave, bring her to me once she arrives," The queen ordered with an authority.

"I'll do as you said, your highness," Mira said, bending a little and teleported from there, out of her sight.

****************

The soft air embraced her the moment she entered the castle. Clara knew the consequences that she had to suffer for causing the queen angry. But she couldn't care less than she's delighted to have been with the guy she loves. She thought it was absurd since they were living in a distinct world. However, something made her hope to see him again. Nonetheless, she'll find a way to meet him soon. She's so bewitched by him.

Once she entered the castle, a pair of angry eyes greeted her. Clara didn't fear, instead, she approached the queen with a warm smile. She stood before the queen without uttering a single word. There was a silence for a few seconds before the queen opened her mouth.

"How was your visit on the earth?" The queen asked.

"It was nice," She answered without taking her eyes off the floor. Just mentioning the earth, reminded her the moments she spent with him, it was causing her cheeks to flush.

"Looks like you had so much fun there," The queen said sarcastically.

Clara remained quiet, dropping her head down. Her silence made queen even angrier.

"Don't you have anything to say,Clara?" Queen burst out in a rage. Clara shivered a slight as her eyes met the queen's fierce eyes.

"I'm sorry, your highness," She said in a low tone. She wished to say more but scared that the queen would not believe her when she's in her furious disposition.

"Rules are implemented for all. Whoever breaks it, they should get punished," authority reflected in her voice. Queen motioned the two men who were standing beside the aisle, to come over. They bowed instantly when they get near her. She acknowledged them with a nod.

"I order you to take this girl from here and lock her into an empty room in the palace," Upon hearing this, Clara's eyes and mouth were frozen wide open. "This is your punishment for taking my words so lightly,"

"No Your Highness, Please forgive me this time," She protested and begged the queen to not lock her in any room. However, the queen showed no response.