Chapter 9

A/N: Hey guys, I'm back with a new chapter! hope you all still remember this story! I'm really sorry for the late update. I was extremely busy with college stuffs that i couldn't even sit still and finish a chapter. Now i'm free from all the burdens and will try to update frequently..! Here is the chapter for you guys,
Enjoy!!!
********

Baekhyun was awakened before the sun. A beamish of happiness occupied within him the second he opened his fatigue eyes from the splendor sleep.

He jumped out of his bed with an enthusiastic smile, which shines brighter than the sun.

His mood was remarkably at its high, it seems like that he’s walking on the air; nothing can ruin his mood today.

He might be in high spirits that others could hear him whistling joyfully as he climbs on the stairs to the downstairs. 

“What’s wrong with this guy? He’s acting extremely weird since the morning,” Lay asked, after watching Baekhyun in his high-spirited mood, walking merrily around the house.

“Haven’t you heard, Hyung? Baekhyun and Hani Noona will have collaboration soon. They had already signed the contract,” Chen said.

“No wonder he’s being such a creepy,” Lay snorted.

Baekhyun’s on the top of the world since he heard him having collaboration with Hani Noona.

It took him by surprise, as he’s always dreamt of having a duet with his beloved Noona. Finally it came into reality when he’s least expected about it.

He’s already dressed up in formal clothes, ready to go out. He took a seat on the couch next to Chen, waiting for his driver to pick him up to the sm building. They were agreeing to meet at sm building to discuss about their collaboration song.

Jinhye was not happy about the news. She’s not quite certain about their relationship. But she knows that Baekhyun’s having a thing for that lady. She couldn’t do anything but stay silent and watch everything.

When she found Baekhyun being ecstatic, she wishes that it would be better if she’s the reason behind his happiness.

“Are you going somewhere?” Suho asked, watching Jinhye dressed up in a blue floral frock with her smooth silky hair fall down on her both shoulders.

She looked like as if she’s going on a date with her boyfriend. She nodded and hurriedly went out of the house before suho opened his mouth to ask further. The boys looked at each other with towering confusion. 

The car beeped noisily from outside signaling Baekhyun to come out. With a smile he rushed to outside after saying good-bye to others.

It’s already past 9 in the morning, the streets were packed up with people passing by and running for errands.

Jinhye dragged her feet along the crowded street, watching people being busy with themselves. She feels like a real human among the crowd. A smile sneaked on her face. She moved hurriedly towards the path ahead of her.

She took further steps entering into a calm neighborhood occupied by giant houses. The houses were in huge size and looking rather beautiful. Jinhye halted infront a big house, the wall decked out with different colors of beautiful flowers which gives a refreshing look.

Jinhye carefully pressed the bell, after a few seconds of waiting a man of forty wearing a black jacket came out of the house. His lips parted wide with surprise as soon as he spots Jinhye standing at the door.