Chapter 5

"It's been a long time, Clara," A familiar male voice snapped at her. She froze on the spot, unable to move even a bit as the horrifying commotion took over her body and soul. "I've been waiting for this day for a long time. I am so happy; at last, I found you in this world. Aren't you happy to see me, princess?" He slipped his words slowly, with full of sarcasm as he fetched mild steps towards her.

Before he could reach her, she turned around and sprinted towards the opposite direction from where she's actually heading to. The guy smiled, watching her running helplessly from him.

Jinhye had no idea where she should be running to. She couldn't find any people around her as the street was empty and noiseless; her hurried footsteps and heavy breaths reverberated through the deserted street.

The guy, again, appeared in front of her, Jinhye stopped momentarily. She felt her body getting weak watching the guy before her. "You can't escape from me this time, princess. Be a good girl and come with me," The guy reached out his hands to get a hold of her. She messily backed away due to the terror devastated her.

..

Baekhyun kept on walking glumly around the street. He asked all those people who were passing by whether they had seen a long hair girl with a cap. All he got is a No from them. He stood in the middle of the street, feeling sad, frustrated. "Where on the earth she left to?" He asked himself while running his hand through his hair out of frustration. He'd seen two alleyways ahead of him. He stood there thinking which way he should take to search for her. He decided to take one, which leads to the forest.

Baekhyun took hassled steps further on the way to the forest. The forest was thick and packed with giant trees. The sunlight streaked through the boughs in shadowy beams.There were birds ahead of him, calling, pecking for grubs.He halted shortly in the midst of the woods when he heard long footsteps following him. He spun around quickly, the next thing he knew, he had laid on the ground along with Jinhye on his top.

Baekhyun groaned, tried to get up but failed miserably as the girl on his chest held him tightly. He pulled her away from his chest, gazing into her wet eyes. His eyes widened and regret washed over him. Is she crying?

"Hey, are you okay?" He asked, quietly. She said nothing but held onto him more securely.

"Thank you Baekhyun, I thought I'd die here," She said, her words whispered into his neck.

Baekhyun realized it's because of him that she got frightened. Guilty engrossed him. He made her face him again. There was a reassuring smile on her face; she's so contented to see him.

"I'm sorry for letting you go alone," He said looking into her eyes. They gazed into each other's eyes for a while, noiselessly. He felt something strange akin to a déjà vu. He felt as if this had happened before. The vague sense of familiarity washed over him. He snapped from his oblivious thoughts as he rose right way that he approximately drops his balance.

He spotted the things which she bought from the store, were scattered down on the ground, Baekhyun picks them up.

"Let's go," He said as he walked ahead of her. She took a glance at her back before taking the steps to the fore.

"An angel princess falls for a human guy? Quite interesting," The guy sneered from afar as he floated away from the woods.

Baekhyun and Jinhye were walking all the way through the empty noiseless street, only their hasty footsteps could been hear of as neither of them spoke; they remained quiet all the way to the dorm.

"Oh Jinhye, what happened? Why did you take so long?" Suho began to throw tons of questions once they get inside the house.

"I'm sorry for making all of you worried. I just got lost in the forest," She said, lowering her eyes.