Chapter 7

This chapter dedicated to 0605_savior 💕

"Is that guy really your friend?" Baekhyun asked, feeling a slightly suspicious about their relationship.

"Ye..ah," She replied after a pause.

Baekhyun could sense something strange the way she answered him. Her eyes refused to look against his, her shaky lips refused to speak, the pale face, which refused to lift up.

They were inside the elevator, heading to the downstairs to meet the others.

The silence in the elevator resulted a blurred feelings between them. Baekhyun didn't seem to be convinced on her reply. He'd still remember her eyes grew wide when the guy answered him that they were friends. It seems like she's taken aback by his answer.

Jinhye found herself dragged into an imprecise state of condition. Everything happened so soon, she's still in a daze about what had happen a while ago.

She couldn't stir the situation in a fine manner. How Jashor's visible to Baekhyun? Thinking of which, he'd seen her too when they first met. How could that even possible? Is Baekhyun having some sort of superpower?

At the same time, her mind wondered about the staggering words, which had been slipping out of his nasty mouth.

"Spent a night alone with him, you'll come to see the true ugly face of humanity"

I'll show him Baekhyun is not the kind of guy who'll do such thing', she thought.

After getting into the hotel, all of them parted their ways to their occupied rooms. It's almost night and the moon rising up above the sky. It's illuminating beam peered into the dark room.

Jinhye was quietly sitting on her bed while her thoughts strayed about the things which jashor had been uttered.

She couldn't think straight, it's like she's having a feeling of uncertainty about the whole situation.

Jashor was someone that she cannot trust. He's someone she hates from the beginning. However, whatever he had say a while ago was something she couldn't completely ignore.

Regarding his understanding about the humanity, his words somehow lingered in her mind. She experienced a slight of repulsive human actions when she first laid her foot on the earth.

All thoughts she's retaining right now exceedingly drained her energy. She collapsed into the bed with a heavy sigh. "What am I going to do now?" she asked herself.

The hissing noise of the water coming out of the showerhead seemingly haughty as the silence engulfed the whole area while Baekhyun engaged in his own thoughts. He spent too much time under the running water which caused his eyes became red at the corner.

The bustling growl of repetitive calling bell rather exasperated him.

With a sigh of frustration, he went to open the door while drying his wet hair with a towel. His eyes spread wide when he saw an unexpected person standing by the door with a look of uneasiness.

"What are you doing here at this time?" He asked.

Jinhye made no response, but lowered her eyes as her face reflects a flurry of panic, which for some reason stiffened his heart.

"What's wrong? Did something happen?"

"Can I stay here with you tonight?" Jinhye asked after a long pause. She seemed curiously restless as she clawed the hem of her shirt, her eyes rotating from left to right with an uneasy flipped through her pupils.