Chapter 8

This chapter is dedicated to thebangtanbias 💕💕💕

Flashback

The news about Clara having a dodgy crush over a human guy spread out like a wildfire in the whole angel world.

The people began to talk dreadful things about Clara, who was locked in a room without knowing anything about the outside world.

The whole situation brought a negative stimulus between the king and queen. They couldn't elucidate the situation to others who were anticipating for an explanation.

In the meantime, in a creepy dark room, Clara found herself helpless without doing anything; it had been a month since she's locked in the room. 

It's easy for her to teleport from the room to anywhere she wished to go, but she didn't do so because she didn't want to make her parents, the king and the queen, disappointed by her actions. She'd find a proper way to get to the earth with the approval of her parents. She'd just stay as silent as a mouse for the time being.

On a late evening, Clara sat beside the window, gazing out; thinking about the pathetic situation she's gotten into at the moment. Unrequited feelings aroused whenever she gave out a think about the whole context.

She heard soft whispers behind her back; it's coming from out of the window to be found behind her bed. Clara turned her head to the way where the window located; she found Mira standing out of the window.

"Hey Clara," Mira exclaimed when she spots Clara positioning before her.

"What are you doing here?" Clara asked.

"Of course I'm here to see you," Mira said in a soft tone looking back and forth to ensure that no one caught her talking to the princess. "I heard that you met a human guy, is that true?"

"How did you know?" Clara asked a slightly bewildered.

"Everyone is talking about the matter. They aren't happy about the news," She answered quietly, her words hardly coming out of her mouth.

Clara remained silent for a while as if she's providing a contemplation to the circumstances she had been created.

Unknowingly her eyes welled with tears;she stucked on the spot sniffing discretely.

"Clara," Mira called softly reaching out her hand to wipe away the tears falling down on her cheeks. Her misty eyes met with Mira.

"I love him, Mira. I want to be with him for the rest of my life," Her voice was wobbly. She's struggling to suppress the tears that were jolting out of her eyes.

"What nonsense are you talking about, Clara? You want to be with a human guy you hardly met? How could you say you love him when you don't even know his name? Don't be so stupid, Clara. You are the angel princess who's adored by everyone. Remember that," Mira snapped.

"I know, but I cannot forget about him. He's still popping into my mind. I think I fell for him hard and there's no turning back, also you once said that when you fall in love, you'd forget everything. Please help me to find a way to reach him instead of giving these unfair advices," she said, her face showed an appealing look.

Mira gave out a sigh. She wanted to help her friend. But she couldn't find a definite way to help her out.

"It's different, Clara. You fell in love with a human. Humans are mortal. They will die when they reach a precise age. Moreover, humans would not love an angel. They are afraid of immortal creatures like us. You went overboard without thinking all these Clara," Her words staggered into Clara's heart. She lowered her eyes, feeling disheartened at her words.