Chapter 10

This chapter dedicated to heydoctoryehet💕💕
Hope exo will drop a teaser soon!!
********

Baekhyun was on his way back to the dorm when he found two familiar figures standing in the middle of the path. Baekhyun ordered his driver to stop the car for a brief moment. From what he saw, it seemed like as if they were arguing about something that they both had a stern face. He leisurely went out of the car. The moment their eyes landed on him, the guy slowly freed her hand from his firm hold.

"Baekhyun?" Jinhye marched towards him with a beam.

Baekhyun didn't make any response as he was busy studying the guy ahead of him. Jinhye noticed how sober Baekhyun was when he held his sturdy gaze upon jashor.

"Are you going to home?" Jinhye asked slightly shaking his arm, bringing his attention back to her.

He nodded while gazing down at the girl.

"That's great! Let's go together," she said, pushing him into the car, not wanting to create more nuisances to herself.

The car started soon after Jinhye stepped in and settled herself beside Baekhyun. There was a moment of awkward silence enveloped among them. Both turned their head to the other side vacantly gazing out of the window.

"What were you two doing in the middle of the street?" Baekhyun asked, breaking the fuzzy silence deeply crammed amongst them.

"Err... It's nothing," She had a slight hesitation in her voice.

"Oh, if you don't want to answer, it's okay," Baekhyun noticed the timidity in her voice as she turns her head to the other side, refusing to meet his eyes.

"It's actually nothing. We were just talking," she said, turned to face him, still dodging his eyes.

"Ah.. Why does he wear such an outdated outfit? He looks more like a gangster with that fedora and black long jacket," He said with a sardonic smile. "What's actually your relationship with him? I know there's something more than just friends. Are you two perhaps dating?" He's been probing her with countless questions which she somehow find sorely difficult to answer.

Baekhyun was curious about their relationship. No, he's been curious of everything about her.

"No, we are not dating," she half yelled at him. She didn't really like the sound of those words coming out of his mouth. Baekhyun seemed reasonably relieved at her words. He didn't know why it is though.

"I'm sorry, it's just you two seems more closer than,"

"No," She exclaimed before Baekhyun could finish his statement. He flinched a little at her raised voice.

"I mean, He's not my friend nor my lover,"

She's not good at lying. She doesn't want Baekhyun to get the wrong idea regarding their relationship.

Baekhyun looked at her with bursting confusion. She's always been so calm and relaxed. This side of her was all new to him.

"Who's he to you?"

"He's someone I hate," Her eyes swelled with hatred and anger that for some reason amazed him.

"Wh..y?" He was hesitant to ask further.

"He's been forcing me to marry him," She couldn't fully state the fact that he's a devil prince desires to marry an angel princess for her mind boggling powers. He might not believe it. No, he'd think that she's saying nonsense.