Chapter 1: Wade's friend, huh?

Gar's pov

As I joined the skype chat, Tyler and this unknown female voice screamed "Tomboy power!", causing me to silentlychuckle.

"Hey guys!" I chirped as I noticed a girl, who was a similar age to me. Pat, being the nugget he is, sensed that I was confused. My eyes locked onto his mischievous ones.

"Gar, this is Wade's lovely friend, (Y/N)." Pat shattered the silence, wiggling his eyebrows at the camera. In response, I glared at computer, dumbfounded by his weird introductions. Silence engulfed us as the tension started to build. We all sensed it.

"Hi Gar, I've heard many things about you from Wade." Her angelic voice filled my ears as she gave me a warm smile. Her (hair colour) hair defined and shaped her face whilst her (eye colour) eyes glimmered in the dimly lit room.

"Hey there Warriors, I'm JPw03 and I'm joined by Lordminion777, PatrckStatic, Garuku Bluemoon, Salty Trigger and Wade's lovely friend, (Name)." JP did his introduction as we loaded into Gmod Prop Hunt. I was teamed up with (name) and Tyler. As the timer counted down, I decided to follow (name) to make sure she was alright. This meant that Tyler was left to her own devices...that's a dangerous idea.

"What?" Tyler questioned as she changed into a baby doll. My adorable giggles echoed through the chat as I changed into a lamp, before standing next to her. Quickly, I switched on rotation lock.

"Gar, you slim bastard! Fuck off, this is my hiding spot!" Tyler yelled as a smashing sound echoed through the chat followed by 'I know, Gar's fault' from deep voice Damian. My laughter boomed throughout the skype call.

"Gar...Tyler...why are we in the same room?" (Name) questioned with amusement lacing her voice. Oh shit. She was standing next to me as a trash can. Too late to change or move, the time was up.

"Fuck this shit, I'm out!" Tyler declared as she sprinted towards the door. However, her timing was uncanny. The door opened as Patrck entered. Luckily, Tyler snuck out, snickering. Me and (name) were laughing our asses off. Turning around, Patrck saw the taunting that came from Tyler. She quickly moved as he chased her. Pat screaming in frustration.

"Tyler, get your fucking ass back here!" Pat screamed with salt; running out of the compact room. Gunshots went off as (name) and I burst out in hysterics.

"Ha ha! You can't catch me!" Tyler taunted in a terrible french accent which changed to a deep voice, "I'm Batman!" Her taunts  must have annoyed Patrck as I think I heard his bomb explode. She screamed like there was a zombie apocalypse happening whilst Pat was banging his desk, chocking on his own laughter. Tyler then bursts out laughing as I see her sprint past the door.

"Whaaaaat!!!!" Patrck screamed as he chased after her, along with Wade and JP. All three men were complaining and I could here Damian's deep hearty chuckle and Molly's hysterical laughter. Guess both of them are in the room.

"Salty TriggerStatic confirmed!" JP squealed excitedly as he died of 'unknown causes'. Molly and Wade came up with the rumour, however, JP is now the captain of the ship whilst I am just the deck mate. Pretty sure (name) will be joining it too.

"Like hell we are!" Tyler protested as her face held disgust, "Soz Pat but I prefer muscular men." Her tone of voice suddenly mimicked Patrck's. A low growl emitted from Tyler's end of the chat.

"Sorry Patrck, but Tyler's off limits. She's mine!" Damian growled as Ty laughed.

"Sorry guys, gotta go calm the werewolf slash gangleader down! Bye!" Tyler explained, laughing. We said our goodbyes to hear. Last thing we heard was 'I'm not a werewolf or a gangleader but I'll make sure you know who you belong to' before she turned the call off.

"Damiler is a go. Repeat Damiler is a go." JP chuckled.

"No, No. Shouldn't it be Tymian?" (Name) suggested.

"No matter what their ship name is, Tyler will always get the D." I smirked and everyone laughed.

---------Time Skip-------

After multiple hours playing Prop Hunt, most of the gang signed off for the night. It only left (Y/n) and I. Tyler mentioned that Wade and Molly were going to have some fun time, so we're currently joking about that, along with JP's pickle jar and Damiler.

"So (Y/n), since it's only us. How about we get to know each other more." I suggested. Worry glistened in her eyes like diamonds within the caverns of hell's crack. "Five questions, nothing more nor nothing less." Her heart-warming smile returned to her sculptured face.

"Alright...um..." She agreed before thinking, "What's your favourite game?"(Y/n) questioned, as she smiled.

"Interesting. Probably Dead By Daylight as I get to scare the shit outta Wadey-Poo-Poo." She laughed at my little nickname for Wade, "How did you meet Wade?" I queried. Wade would've mentioned her if she was a friend. Wait...is Wade cheating on Mollu?!?!

"At university. I was nineteen at the time and he introduced me to Mark and Bob. Then a year later, he introduced me to Molly. She is now my bestie!" She explained, getting excited. Fifteen minutes passed by as we answered each other's questions. It turned out to be more than five questions after all.

"Gar, I need to go. Can I get your number? You're cool and you've made me laugh without making a shitty pun, like Wade." She asked as I chuckled at her comment. I informed her of my number before she switched off Skype. A smile was plastered across my face as I turned my computer off.

'Wade's friend, huh?' I chuckled at my own thoughts. She was only Wade's friend. My phone buzz, followed by two more. I glanced down at my phone.

 I glanced down at my phone

I chuckled before going to bed.

Finally! I have time to publish this chapter! Again, updates will be slow so bare with me!