Chapter 7: Confessions

Gar's POV

It's been a few months now since that game of Gang Beast and each day I've fallen for (Name). Currently, I'm sat at home, updating my computer system. Nothing much was happening. The birds were chirping whilst the clouds covered the sun. A warm breeze slipped through the open window causing the curtains to sway.

(Name) and I have been texting each other during those months and she's absolutely adorable. There's a few little habits she does that makes me smile out of happiness, like how she scrunches her nose when she's attempting to be quiet during Dead By Daylight or Friday the 13th.

I was sat on my worn out, but comfy, couch. My legs were dangling over the side of the arm rest whilst I lay on my back with my laptop on my stomach. My web browser was on steam, since I strolling to find new games. A sigh escaped passed my lips as nothing was catching my interest. Nothing's different. For example, there's games with the same concept but just different names... it's becoming annoying actually.

As if someone answered my boredom, someone was calling me over Skype. Out of excitement, I sat up, manoeuvring myself around so I was lent against the back of the couch. A smile replaced my exhausted expression as I answered the call. Silently, I cursed mentally since I just accepted a call without reading who it was...if I die, everyone knows now.

"Hey Gar, you look tired. Did you not sleep well?" A familiar voice filled my ears, causing my attention turned to (Name). Shaking my head, I remained silent as I adjusted the laptop in my lap, since it was becoming a bit hot.

"Yeah, don't worry. How are you, (Nickname)?" I responded, continuing to smile. Her (Hair colour) fell in front of her face as it swayed calmly. Her eyes were mesmerising as it sparkled the light in her eyes as well as highlighting the optimism she's always showing. She's rocking a light green sweater that seemed to be only resting on one shoulder.

"I'm find, Gar. Just a bit bored, you know. Wade and Molly are celebrating their honeymoon, Patrick's not answering my calls and JP," She paused, thinking about her response, "...is JP. The others picked up but declared they were busy. You're the only person who's having a conversation with me." She explained, smiling at her last comment. However, my mind was pushing a single idea forward.

Ask her out, Gar. Now is your chance.

"Yeah, you read my mind. I was getting so bored and I couldn't play any games since my computer's updating. Anyways, can I tell you something and you must promise to not tell the others." I asked, starting to feel nervous. Waves of anxiety kept washing over me but it seemed to never vanish. As soon as I saw her head nod slightly with an encouraging smile, I took a deep breath and started, "(Name), since the day we met, you have always been on my mind. In a good way, of course. Especially in recent months, I've found you to be more than friend and I was wondering if you would like to be my girlfriend?" I blurted out, my cheeks slowly turning red as I conclude. All I could do was focus on her.

She blinked a few times with a shocked expression. Her cheeks were turning red as well. All of a sudden, a grin broke out on her face as she nodded, "Of course I would love to! Actually, I've had feeling for you too." She responded in a soft voice.

To say that my boredom led to this, it would be a dream but it wasn't. I was still in reality.