Chapter 4: Duck?

Gar's pov

Here I am with Wade, Mollu, Nin and Dan, ready to play Dead By Daylight. It's Dan turn to be the killer and I'm hoping he has PIGEON MAYO! Also, Thompson's Moonshine!

"Ready Gar Gar?" Mollu questioned as I readied up. Wade and Molly were laughing about something that went on in Seven Days To Die. Pretty sure it was JP's Debra Daughter impression, which was amusing.

When we loaded into the match, I heard the revving of a chainsaw. He's the Hillbilly, great! Quickly, I started to repair a generator when Nin sneaks up behind me. Checking behind me, I jump causing the mouse to fly across the room.

"Nin! You made my mouse fly." As soon as I said that, everyone started to laugh until Wade's scream broke through the laughter. Eventually, I started to choke on my own laughter. This can be hilarious! All our scream more or less sound the same now as we have played this for the longest.

"Thompson's Moonshine, Wade, Thompson's Moonshine!" Dan manically yelled as Wade girly scream echoed through the discord chat. Molly was crying with laughter whilst Dan was wailing with his contagious laughter.

---time skip---

We managed to charge the five generators needed, however, we lost Nin and Wade. Molly and I were waiting by the exit gate, messing around like usual. Crouching down, I started to waddle around, quacking. Soon enough, Molly joined me too.

Attempting to hold our laughter in, we continued to the other gate, hoping to catch Dan's attention. Once Dan found us, we lost our cool and laughed.

"Ducks?" Dan queried as we sprinted out of the other door. Me and Molly uncontrollably laughed as tears streamed down my face.

Guess everything's quiet quackers here in DBD.

Sorry it's short. I wasn't sure what to put and I forgot how the episode went. Also, two chapters in a day. Can I get a third?...Probably not.