Chapter 6: Detective Garuku

No one's pov

(Name) finished her coursework for the day when she received a text from Wade.

As fast as a speedster, she's logged into steam and into Gang Beast. Excitement coursed throughout her body as she thought about hearing Gar's voice again. Nowadays, that's all she thought about...meeting the famous Garuku Bluemoon in person.

Once the game had loaded, she quickly joined the boys' discord group. Immediately, their voices harmonised in my ear causing me to smile in delight.

"Hey guys! Hey Gar!" I cheerfully greeted them. Stupid stupid stupid! Why did I greet Gar separately? I need to keep this on a low for now. He can't know. The others greeted in return.

Slowly, we loaded into the lorry map. Oh god, this will be hilarious! Gar's GB character is a blue fox, Pat's GB character is a purple bear, JP's GB character is a green alligator or crocodile and Wade's GB character is a red bearded chicken. My Gang Beast character is a white bear.

"Hey (Y/N)." JP kept repeating over and over. My character turned to face him. Before I knew it, I was already spectating.

"Wade!!" I screamed angrily, causing everyone to laugh. I watched as Gar threw Pat off the lorry. Quickly, he saw JP and made his way over to him.

"This is Detective Garuku, what do you have to say for yourself?" Gar went into detective mode, attempting to arrest JP. Jp turned to him, still lying down until he stood up straight.

"I like Pickles!" He yelled as he knocked Gar out. Pat burst out laughing, slamming his fist on his desk. Wade was crying with laughter and so was Gar. I was choking on my laughter whilst JP made a nervous laugh before joining the rest of us.

"Best. Line. Ever!" Pat exclaimed, still crying his laughter out.

Well that was something.