How To #1 - Write a love letter to senpai

Keep in mind that probably nothing here will belong to me / come from my imagination! Enjoy this part!

*~*~*~*~*~*

How to Write a Love Letter
Everyone seems to use text messages and emails to communicate to each other these days. So there's something about a good, old-fashioned love letter-especially a handwritten one-that makes it a rare and special treat. Love letters are keepsakes that can be held, reread and cherished. They are the perfect gift for someone you love. Writing a love letter is not hard but it takes some time and contemplation to express your true feelings.

Part One of Three:
Preparing to Write Your Letter

1
Get over your fear. You're in control of what you write or don't write. You don't have to follow some love letter template or write poetry or sappy phrases unless you want to. The best thing you can do is be yourself in your letter. [1]

2
Set the mood. Go somewhere private and shut the door. Try to remove as many distractions as possible, including noise, disruptive electronics and interruptions. Create an ambiance that inspires you with candlelight or music.
Maybe there is a song that reminds you of the person you love. Find that song and play it while you think.
You can also bring a picture of your love with you to look at.

3
Reflect on your feelings. We all have moments where we feel very deeply about the ones we love. Conjure up that feeling-a moment when all your attention was focused on that one person, and you were completely immersed and lost in your love. Experience the physical and emotional feelings of that moment as deeply as you can. Be sure to jot down a description about your feelings and any words that come to mind to describe the way you feel.

4
Think about the person you love. You fell in love with him or her for a reason. There was something about them that first attracted you and something that helped you fall in love and kept you there. They have special attributes, such as looks, personality, character, temperament, humor or strengths that you want them to know you appreciate. Tell him or her all the things you love about them and how you value who they are and what they do for you.
Think about what your significant other is to you? Your best friend? Your soul mate? Make a list of everything you appreciate and adore about your partner.
Now create sentences with your list. "I love how soft your hands feel in mine," or "I love the way you look at me and let me know everything will be all right," or perhaps, "Your smile and easy laughter can make my whole day."
Don't just focus on physical characteristics. This can make the letter feel shallow and incomplete. You don't want to completely avoid physical attraction in your letter either, though, because then it can feel a little too platonic. Love letters are meant to be tastefully sensual and respectful-not necessarily erotic.

5
Use memories to guide you. You have probably shared many special moments with your lover. You have a history with your significant other that only you two share. The memories of those experiences enrich your relationship.
Think about the story of when you two first met or felt sparks fly. There was a moment in time when you knew you wanted to be with that person. Write down that story and everything you remember about it-from the clothing they were wearing to the place it happened and how nervous or confident you felt about approaching them.

6
Think about the future. Your relationship has a past but it also has a future that you want to encourage in your love letter. If you're apart, describe all the things you want to do together when you're reunited. If you're committed, discuss some goals, dreams and fantasies you have about your future life together. Write it all down.
Image titled Write a Love Letter Step 7
7
Consider if it was your last day on earth. Many love letters have made their rounds from soldiers at the battlefront throughout history. It can give you some perspective to think about what you would say if there might not be a tomorrow. Make every word count, and don't be shy.