DIY Project #2 - Senpai Shrine

Keep in mind that probably nothing here belongs to me / comes from my imagination! Enjoy the part!

*~*~*~*~*

⚠️ This was edited to make it Senpai-related ⚠️

How to Build a Shrine to Your Senpai
Build a shrine to your Senpai to keep in pride place in your room

Steps

1
First of all, get a large table, preferably wooden. Paint it your senpai's favourite colour, or put on a tablecloth that colour

2
Put the table up against a blank wall so you can stick things up behind it

3
Get a wooden board to put into the middle, and stick a large photograph or poster of your chosen celebrity on it.

4
Find some merchandise. To go full yandere-chan mode, get something like his or her underwear, toothbrush, chewed gum, stuff like that. Bandages, pieces of his or her hair, t-shirts, even drawings you've made of them are acceptable.

5
Put in a poem about them, or some mantras or letters you've written to or about them.

6
Find some decorative items; Fairy lights if a pop star, Rose Buds if a romantic show, skulls if they are in a death metal band etc.

7
Finish it off with a nice collage of their photographs, centered by a photo of you with them cut out to look like they're with you . Aw :)

Tips

If you go to one of their plays/speeches, try to find something to help remember it by. Example- if you have seen a play, keep the tickets. If you go to a speech, take an audio recorder.

Always carry a camera pen and a photo of them around, just in case you bump into them and could add a signature to your collection, as well as an actual picture of the two of you together

Try to put the shrine in somewhere dark and not frequented, like a catacombs or cellar. The hallway of your front door is not suitable. This may encourage you to visit the area often. Who knows, maybe putting it in your cellar will encourage you to spring clean it?

Put your CD player on the table if they are in a band, because your CD's will be there

Warnings

Do not forget to go to your shrine every now and then.

Don't forget to put some jewelry or clothes similar to what they've once worn. It will really finish it off.

Don't tell too many people about this, or they might think you are obsessive.

Don't try to act like them.

Do not become too attached to this person. That would be idolizing the celebrity, a gesture frowned upon in most societies. But if you're going full yandere-chan, ignore this.

Things You'll Need

Spare time
Determination
Creativity
An actual Senpai to make a shrine for
Interest
Money (Maybe)