DIY Project #5 - Weapons To Hurt / Torture Rivals ⚠️ Yandere ⚠️

Keep in mind that probably nothing here belongs to me / comes from my imagination, all instructions come from the Internet. Enjoy the part!

*~*~*~*~*~*
⚠️ No Pictures ⚠️

1) Homemade Pepper spray - If you'd rather not spend the $7.00 to buy a high-powered pepper spray, then you can make one at home. Get your hands on a spray bottle or can. Clean out the container and combine the hottest dried chili peppers you can get your hands on. You'll also need some water.

Mix the chili peppers and in a bowl. Add water, you'll only need enough water so the chili flakes are floating. Next, use a spoon to crush the dried peppers so that the seeds are completely exposed. Add black pepper and stir.

Add a bit more water and then heat the mixture up using a microwave, over a fire or an oven. Heat to the point of boiling. Let it cool and then add it to the spray container.

2) Indiana Jones made the bullwhip an iconic weapon

But beyond Hollywood's world of "make believe", these can be ruseful in a survival situation. They were invented to control animals (as well as punish human beings).

So buy yourself some survival paracord, cut it to 6' - 8'. Pick which side you want the handle on and tape it up for a grip, and tightly tie a short string to the other end.

Using small strings is important because it's what creates that famous CRACK when someone uses a whip it. That sound is the end of the whip breaking the sound barrier or a mini sonic BOOM. It still works to harm things without the string ... but it's less dramatic.

3 - Homemade Taser - A small taser can be made without too much difficulty. All you need is a barbecue lighter, scissors, a pen and some duct tape. Remove all the screws, then open up the lighter to access inside, and cut the cables close to the end that sparked the flame. Next, strip the plastic off about a half-inch.

Dismantle the pen and use the empty body tube to hold the wires. Attach the pen's tube with duct tape so the wires are exposed at the end. Pressing the button should create a spark between the two wire ends.

Needless to say, this is a fire hazard, so don't go starting an accidental fire.

4) Homemade War Hammer - By fastening something heavy and elongated to the end of a pole, you can craft yourself a weapon for the likes of heroes.

Attach a brick or rock, or piece of metal to the end of a pipe or pole and that's it! The more creative you get with the fastening part, the better off you'll be.

5 - Pocket Dart Guns and Blowguns - These are easy enough to construct, you just need a long tube and some pointed projectiles (like nails or pencils, or carved wooden darts).

Make sure that the dart fits snugly into the blowgun so that pressure builds up before the object releases. This can be achieved by wrapping tape around the blunt end of the dart shaft until it sits lightly in place inside the blowgun.

6) Knife

So you want to make a knife?

I'm not here to dissuade you (rather, I'd like to encourage you), but let me first get this out of the way: knife making is a slow, delicate, painstaking, multi-faceted, sometimes frustrating process. It requires skill in metalworking, woodworking and design, patience, attention, and general levelheadedness. You have to take your time if you want to do things right, otherwise your experience will be sub-optimal. Even I have trouble with this sometimes, as this project will, itself, show you, and some of my past projects will blatantly scream...*wink.* Don't be frustrated if your first project doesn't come out the way you want it. All good things take practice, and you may make several knives--or several dozen--before you make one you really, truly have no beefs about. But it's good fun, too. You can do it. Don't worry.